Military OBC

Jaylie

We sent in the documents to get the OBC, and when we checked our upcoming cruise we saw the OBC had been applied! My question is whether we automatically get this OBC every time we sail with princess, or do we have to apply again with each cruise?

We sent in the documents to get the OBC, and when we checked our upcoming cruise we saw the OBC had been applied! My question is whether we automatically get this OBC every time we sail with princess, or do we have to apply again with each cruise?

It all depends where you are from Jaylie, in the UK you have to re apply for every cruise booked.

Where can you see that the military OBC has been applied? When I click on OBC for our upcoming cruise, I get a fatal error message. We booked through a TA, does that make a difference?

Leanne

Check with your agent.

Where can you see that the military OBC has been applied? When I click on OBC for our upcoming cruise, I get a fatal error message. We booked through a TA, does that make a difference?

Leanne

We always book with a TA and ours shows up under My Princess.

We only had to do the documentation once and it is always there after.

Leanne

We booked through a TA, but I did the paperwork for Military credit myself. We did make a change in cabins and it dropped off but I emailed Princess directly and it reappeared. Did your TA submit the forms or did you?

The following comments are for a cruiser from the United States. I don't know about other countries.

To find your onboard credits for a currently booked cruise, go to Cruise Personalizer for your cruise and click on "Onboard Credits" on the right hand side. Mine lists "Military Benefits", "Travel Agent Promotion", "Onboard Sales Promotion" (Future Cruise Deposit), and "Shareholders Benefit". It lists the amounts for each passenger in the cabin separately. This listing is available whether you book directly with Princess or with a travel agent.

On the My Princess site, click on "View Details" under Circle Savings Account, and then click on "Onboard Credits". The Account Summary will list all of your future cruise deposits - either "Applied to Booking # XXXXXX" or "Active" (for those not yet used). The "Applied" listings will list the credit you received, and the "Active" listings will say "$15.00 (USD) to $150.00 (USD)", since the amount depends on the length of the cruise.

It should also have one listing for "Military Benefits" with Status "Active" and Amount "$50.00 (USD) to $250.00 (USD)". This credit should then be applied automatically to each cruise you book. Note, however, that there are not listings for "Military Benefits" for "Applied to Booking# XXXXXX" as there are for future cruise deposits - there is only a single "Active" listing which is not removed or changed when you use it.

Mine was from the UK, (I now reside in Canada), but I did not re apply.

john

That may be. I have just had credit applied for our cruise next month, have 2 cruises booked for September but will still have to re apply for them, that's how it works if you reside in the UK. :)

E-mailed my DD-214 on 3/7 and my OBC was on my booking today, 3/11.

Fast service.

Mine was even faster. Back when the program first started I emailed mine and it was credited to my cruise the next day.....:):):)

Bob