Princess Shore Excursions cancellation deadlines

Nightowl11

For regular shore excursions in Alaska, not helicopters, that are pre-booked on My Personalizer, when is the cancellation deadline? The website is very vague. If you have booked a shore or land excursion, You must cancel Your booking prior to the scheduled closing time printed on the Tour Order Form found in your stateroom. No refunds will be made for any excursion unless notice of cancellation is given before the closing time Is it usually the night before or several days before or the morning of the tour? I'm asking because we have two sea days before our first port and I want to book a boat tour, but if one of us is seasick, then that would not be a good choice. We are going to Ketchikan first.

Yes it will give the date and time on your excursion sheet that will be in your room.......so if excursion is the 6th Sept. They will say no cancellation after 4th Sept 6pm.....or along those lines.....

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

We have a snorkel trip booked for Princess Cay which is our first day...no day at sea first. Any insite for when the cancelation deadline might be? Waiting for DH parents to figure out what they want to do!

It will usually be 6 pm embarkation day, but some excursions may not be cancelable day one.

We have a snorkel trip booked for Princess Cay which is our first day...no day at sea first. Any insite for when the cancelation deadline might be? Waiting for DH parents to figure out what they want to do!

When you board, read the cancelation time for excursions very carefully. Most are 24 hours before the excursion but sometimes, it's earlier. Don't assume. :)

On a recent cruise:

First port was on day 3. Cancellation deadline was 7 PM on day 1 (embarkation day).

Second port was on day 4. Cancellation deadline was 6 PM on day 2.

Third port was on day 5. Cancellation deadline was 6 PM on day 3.

Debarkation was on day 8. Cancellation deadline was at 6 PM on day 6.

So basically all the cancellation deadlines were about 36 hours before reaching port.