Food on Princess Cay

cruzzzzin

There are stands & a large kitchen on the beach for hamburgers & such. There is no charge.

The beer & punch stands do charge...I think it's the same price as onboard.

Steve

Is there food & drink available on the Princess private island? Is there a charge for the food? Would we have to tender back to the ship to have lunch?

Yes they have a huge BBQ facility, ribs/hamburgers/hotdogs/brats/veggie burgers/ice tea lemonade water.

Have a couple of bars for drink purchases.

No you don't have to go back for lunch.

Its a great day.

This winter, we went ashore and snorkeled around some to the rocks. When we got hungry and went over to the food, it was already packed up and gone! So, if you want to eat on the island, go when they tell you it is ready! Some of the servers will come around beating a pan with a spoon and shout it out!

We learned our lesson!

Oh, and it was only 2:00 when we got to the food stations.

This winter, we went ashore and snorkeled around some to the rocks. When we got hungry and went over to the food, it was already packed up and gone! So, if you want to eat on the island, go when they tell you it is ready! Some of the servers will come around beating a pan with a spoon and shout it out!

Oh, and it was only 2:00 when we got to the food stations.

The Patter for that day will list the starting and ending times for food service on the island.

When we was on Princess Cay last year I really enjoyed the Red Snapper, was surprised to see it since I was thinking it would only be hamburgers and hot dogs.

That would be a surprise.

Last month we only had hot dogs, hamburgers and grilled chicken breasts along with the usual sides.

Mike:)

I had some delicious fish on Princess Cays in December. I'm not sure what it was. They cooked it on the grill. We went over later in the morning to avoid having to wait in line for a tender. We still had plenty of time to enjoy the water before eating lunch and then going back in the water again.

When we was on Princess Cay last year I really enjoyed the Red Snapper, was surprised to see it since I was thinking it would only be hamburgers and hot dogs.

We've been there at least three times and have always had hotdogs, burgers and chicken only. No fish! Bummer!

Is there food & drink available on the Princess private island? Is there a charge for the food? Would we have to tender back to the ship to have lunch?

Being at Princess Cay is about the same as being on the ship. The buffet is at n/c and drinks from bars are charged to your cruise card.

LuLu

~~~

Has anyone done the tour of Eluethra from the ship?

Just wondering what the tour is like, we have it booked and hoping DH has time to snorkle when we return. Tour is from 10-2 and return to ship is what time???

Thanks

Janice

Two of our tablemates took the Princess tour of Eleuthera in December. They said they enjoyed seeing the scenery of the island and learning a bit about the history and culture. The highlight for them was seeing one of the deep ocean holes.

There are stands & a large kitchen on the beach for hamburgers & such. There is no charge.

The beer & punch stands do charge...I think it's the same price as onboard.

Steve

However, a rum punch tastes a lot better when your feet are in the sand!