Salad Dressing Change???

jennyprovo

We just go off the Sun and we were really disappointed in the salad dressings, specifically the ranch dressing. Last year on the Epic and Gem the ranch dressing was very good. I am wondering if this change was fleet wide or just something different on the Sun. Anyone else who likes the NCL Ranch Dressing noticed a change????

I usually fill up a couple of plastic baggies with ranch and smuggle them aboard. Make sure if you do this you get the zip lock baggie that has the power seal. You don't want to walk through security with hidden valley running down your leg.

I usually fill up a couple of plastic baggies with ranch and smuggle them aboard. Make sure if you do this you get the zip lock baggie that has the power seal. You don't want to walk through security with hidden valley running down your leg.

now the vision of that is burned deeply into my brain forever!

We just go off the Sun and we were really disappointed in the salad dressings, specifically the ranch dressing. Last year on the Epic and Gem the ranch dressing was very good. I am wondering if this change was fleet wide or just something different on the Sun. Anyone else who likes the NCL Ranch Dressing noticed a change????

We were on the SUN last month and I will agree the Ranch was pretty bad, I had it once and not again. It was thin and tasteless. And as for the bcon, they deep fry it...who does that?? Another thing I only had once !

Edited by Twiz

Seriously omw to get a bacon pizza and a side of ranch because of this thread. Not adventurous enough to throw maple syrup into the mix

You could dip the edge crust in maple syrup and call it desert:D

And beer is important too!

Edited by kcwingwalker

I was on the Breakaway a few weeks ago. The thousand island dressing was watered down and very spicy; much different than what I was used to both on previous cruises and on land. Finally had to settle for the low fat thousand island dressing which was creamy and not spicy.

That's it I'm never cruising again the salad dressing stink. What a deal breaker.

SAME HERE!

I'm going to write a letter to the president too. Not just the president of the company. I'm going all the way to Obama

Edited by sdmike

SAME HERE!

I'm going to write a letter to the president too. Not just the president of the company. I'm going all the way to Obama

For some reason of all the sarcastic responses to my curiosity yours disappoints me the most.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this post. I'll just laugh!

HA HA HA HA!