MS Westerdam -Sail-Away- Mar 15, 2014

aliaschief

Webcam wave has been requested.

Aft at the railing as far to the back as possible with Canadian flag.

I'll be waving at all of you here as I count the toots. I promise I won't flip anyone the bird as you listen to the birds.

Webcam wave has been requested.

Aft at the railing as far to the back as possible with Canadian flag.

I'll be waving at all of you here as I count the toots. I promise I won't flip anyone the bird as you listen to the birds.

I'll come say hi to ya!

Sorry I missed chatting with you all, but I did have my computer on and listen to the tooting. I'm sure the sales person that was here thought I was nuts but that was his problem, right! Heard the Westerdam being light on the tooting again. Somebody needs to tell the new Captain that he needs to keep up with the 'Queen of Horns' tradition of many, many toots.:D

Make sure to tell us where to look for you and how to identify you. We'll wave - frantically.

We will be on the Port Side portion of our balcony, cabin 8140, aft wrap suite,waving like mad with one hand a drink in my other hand and a diet coke in DWs other hand!

9u2y6ynu.jpg

Here's the Maersk Something-or-other as seen leaving Port Everglades around 8:20 pm. Sorry for the small size, but DW noticed a cool moon shot, and we would be remiss not to share.

Remember when you would take your photos on "film" and send them off in the "mail" for "developing?"

I'm a little bummed about the lack of flying cars though. I was promised flying cars. Where are the flying cars?

Edited by POA1

The Westie has a new Captain now. Captain Scott. Somewhat new to the demands of the horn addicts, but 10 was better than 3.

Captain Scott was the take out Captain on the Noordam back in '06. We cruised on her in '07 and '08 and he was our Captain. A very lovely gentleman...handsome, too! ;) Australian, I believe, and very reserved...so 10 toots is probably a stretch for him.

Awesome photo POA. Thanks for posting it.

Captain Scott was the take out Captain on the Noordam back in '06. We cruised on her in '07 and '08 and he was our Captain. A very lovely gentleman...handsome, too! ;) Australian, I believe, and very reserved...so 10 toots is probably a stretch for him.

Thanks Innlady for the info on Captain Scott.

Edited by PathfinderEss

On 3/22 sailing of Westie with my beautiful redheaded grand daughters port side navigator deck (8) two cabins forward of elevators. Need special send off to Emma and Hannah my special gingers.

We will be waving!

Schedule a wave so they will search for you and zoom in. Look at menu below web cam picture. Will be looking and have a great cruise.