Is it true? Bacon Police? Really?

carnival03

I can't believe you read the whole thread and didn't notice it is 4 years old and someone brought it back up to complain about it.

1. I doubt many people look at the date of posts

2. Of the resurector had started anew thread someone would have said "use the search function", just can't please everyone I guess

I'll never understand anyone over the age of 16 not abiding by the old adage, "take all you want, but eat all you take." I can understand a 7 year old whose eyes are bigger than their stomach getting excited at the buffet and getting way too much food. But an adult? I don't care if a cruise is all inclusive. Taking more than you can eat is wasteful and we're all paying for that waste.

I completely agree with you. It always amazes me to see people with plates so full of food that they need sideboards on them. Good grief. Take a little and if you want more go back a second time.

As for the bacon, on our Dream cruise in January they did have an employee giving out the bacon. Most times it was okay but one morning most of what was left in the pan was limp and super greasy, as in dripping grease as she put a couple pieces on my plate. I didn't realize how limp and greasy it was before she put it on my plate or I would have bypassed it. But I don't understand why they don't put paper towels in the bottom of the pan to soak up all that grease. It was so nasty I didn't even eat it. But when I saw they brought out a new pan I went back up and got a couple pieces of much better, crisp, non-greasy bacon. So what they gave me the first time was definitely wasted.