Clocks in balcony rooms

Hi all,

I''m sailing out on Liberty next week and I know the balcony rooms have phones but I can't find if they have clocks.

Can someone who's recently been in a balcony room on Liberty please tell me if there is a clock in the room or should we bring our own?

Thanks

Hi all,

I''m sailing out on Liberty next week and I know the balcony rooms have phones but I can't find if they have clocks.

Can someone who's recently been in a balcony room on Liberty please tell me if there is a clock in the room or should we bring our own?

Thanks

There are no stand alone clocks in RCI cabins. There is one built into the phone and you can request wake-up calls.

There are no stand alone clocks in RCI cabins. There is one built into the phone and you can request wake-up calls.

Allure does. It's a nice red display on the I-Phone dock. I wish they would put those on all the ships.

We leave all electronics home when we cruise. Just 1 less thing for us to carry since we're usually flying to a port.

We try to leave our cell phones off as well because we thought there was a roaming charge, even if you weren't actually using it?