Last minute CB questions before tomorrow!

lw4484

Do they have Coke Zero on CB?

How are the mattresses? I have a horrible back and mom has a bad back and hip. Do we need to request an egg crate? If we decide to, how do we go about doing this? I don't want to get screwed because we are the last group to board. Eeeek! Thanks in advance!!! :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums

I did not see Coke zero when we were onboard last month. We were in a Dolphin mini suite and our mattress was ok. So it wasn't what I have at home but it wasn't too bad. You could always ask for a mattress topper as soon as you board. We had a fantastic time on this cruise. Enjoy your week.

we are the last group to board. ! :)

What do you mean by this? Are your referring to staggered boarding by deck? I never sailed from Houston, but on any Princess cruise I have been on staggered boarding was not enforced. After the priority boarders those who arrived first boarded first, and mostly all passengers were on board by 1pm.

On the CB we had probably the worst mattress that we have ever experienced on Princess.

I knew it was not good when the first thing Stewart said was "the mattress is bad I will bring a pad". :eek: You could see the depressions in both of them, it was bad. :cool:

I phoned Princess this morning to see about requesting a mattress pad for our room on our upcoming sailing. He put in the request right then and there and said it should be in our cabin when we arrive.
Please don't be disappointed if it's not. Often, requests directly from Princess or the website don't make it to the cabin steward and helpers who are making up the cabin. Your steward will stop by on embarkation day and take any special requests. Check to see if the mattress topper is on and if it isn't, ask him or her for it. It'll be done during nighttime turndown.

Please don't be disappointed if it's not. Often, requests directly from Princess or the website don't make it to the cabin steward and helpers who are making up the cabin. Your steward will stop by on embarkation day and take any special requests. Check to see if the mattress topper is on and if it isn't, ask him or her for it. It'll be done during nighttime turndown.

Thanks! That is good to know! :D

I phoned Princess this morning to see about requesting a mattress pad for our room on our upcoming sailing. He put in the request right then and there and said it should be in our cabin when we arrive.

I agree it may not be there so just ask Stewart.

Do they have Coke Zero on CB?

How are the mattresses? I have a horrible back and mom has a bad back and hip. Do we need to request an egg crate? If we decide to, how do we go about doing this? I don't want to get screwed because we are the last group to board. Eeeek! Thanks in advance!!! :)

Are you on the 3-29 sailing?

Doug

I have asked for a topper before sailing on 7 of our cruises. And seven times I have had to ask the room stewart to bring one! As Pam said, don't count on it!

Mattresses seem to be a hit or miss. Sometimes you can get a good one, sometimes you get a lemon!

I also travel with my own pillow - poor thing has gone to as many countries and ports as I! But I seem to sleep much better with it over the pillows offered. Might be worth bringing yours with you too.

Have a wonderful cruise!

Thanks for all the responses.

SOLD! A topper it is! Thank you! Sometimes you don't realize how bad they are until you're dog tired and in bed and I'm sure by then they're all gone!

I have asked for a topper before sailing on 7 of our cruises. And seven times I have had to ask the room stewart to bring one! As Pam said, don't count on it!

Mattresses seem to be a hit or miss. Sometimes you can get a good one, sometimes you get a lemon!

I also travel with my own pillow - poor thing has gone to as many countries and ports as I! But I seem to sleep much better with it over the pillows offered. Might be worth bringing yours with you too.

Have a wonderful cruise!

Thanks for the heads up!