First Oasis 3 and 4 images!

So then which Oasis class ship will go where? We know that Allure will probably stay in Europe after her first season there. Oasis in the Caribbean? or will she head to Asia when Oasis 3 launches? Or she can also stay in the Caribbean along with Oasis 4. Oasis 5 would probably be the floater i guess. :p

Another thought... Wonder if this same change would be implemented when Oasis goes into drydock? (Sailing on it's TA post-drydock so I'll know fer sure!)

It will not change. I found deck plans shp_oasisoftheseas_hdr.gif

Deck Fifteen from 01-Nov-2014 to 30-May-2015

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=15&shipCode=OA&shipProfile=1596&sailDate=1141101&hasNavigation=false

The layout of pools will be the same on Oasis, no changes.

When is oasis 3 going to be done?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

According to Royal Caribbean, she will be delivered mid 2016. http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-release/1031/royal-caribbean-international-begins-construction-on-third-oasis-class-ship-/

Mid 2016 completion. Translation from STX site

In December 2012, STX France SA has signed a contract for the construction of a cruise ship for the fleet of Royal Caribbean International (RCI - subsidiary of RCCL). Third class of OASIS, the ship will be delivered with exceptional dimensions mid-2016.

With a length of 361 meters and 47 meters wide , the ship will be one of the largest ever built in Saint -Nazaire and the largest in the world with Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas built at STX Finland. The ship as her twin brothers , is a revolutionary ship of its architectural design. It has indeed an open indoor promenade offering Tyrolean superstructure , handcrafted carousel and a real wooded park with restaurants, bars and shops. The Oasis class also offers exclusive amenities such as surfing simulators , ice skating or pool area for children.

Featuring 16 decks and 2,700 cabins, it will accommodate up to 5,400 passengers and 2,100 crew members.

She told us that RCI wants two in the Caribbean, one in Europe, one in Asia. The fifth would be a "Floater". She said Asia, along with Europe, are modifying their ports to accommodate the Oasis size ships.

I hope they're all "floaters". That's kind of the point of a ship after all. [emoji39]

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

I will be one happy camper if they go ahead and add water slides. I have always thought that is the only negative to RCCL ships because the slides on the other cruise lines are so fun! Can't wait to see more in the future!

Are there enough places where 5 oasis class ships could even dock?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Rccl would say yes, Ft Lauderdale, Nassau, Labadee, St Thomas, St Maartan, Falmouth and Cozumel lol.

Very cool, thanks for the pics!

I'll add my useless prediction: once Oasis 3 debuts, either Oasis or Allure will move full time over to Europe and Oasis 3 will sail the Caribbean from FLL.

Not useless IMHO. Keep the newest based in Florida and please the other locations of embarkation a with the older sister. All should be happy.

i have that feeling Oasis III will home-port in Port Canaveral FL.

So long as the other 2 are in FLL I would live this. Selfish, but one can dream. After doing the drive from Orlando to Fort Lauderdale a few weeks ago I think the drive to PC for an Oasis ship would be worth it.

Not useless IMHO. Keep the newest based in Florida and please the other locations of embarkation a with the older sister. All should be happy.

Definitely agree. As demonstrated by current pricing and demand, an Oasis Class ship doing 7 night Western Med cruises will be popular and make Royal a killing. NCL clearly caught onto this and sent EPIC there year round, and I suspect Royal will not be far behind!

i have that feeling Oasis III will home-port in Port Canaveral FL.

Considering how much emphasis Royal Caribbean put on transportation to and from the ship I have doubts of an Oasis class ship visiting Port Canaveral outside of a port of call. Having said that I'm planning to visit Disney World in October 2016 and would love to add an Oasis III sailing to it! Still have no idea how to easily get from Disney World to the ship though without it being a Disney cruise (so simple, almost as simple as getting to and from the airport).

oasis3_1.jpg

oasis3_2.jpg

Seems o me that they will look alike with features from Quantum. It looks like there will be a slide if you take a closer look.

Why such a low quality rendering? Anyways it looks like it'll be somewhat different from the original duo can't wait for the interior refinements too.