May 2015 Vancouver to Seattle Overnighter??

DandDM

It appears that the 2015 Vancouver to Seattle one-nighters have disappeared and wondering if anyone knows why! I searched for another post on this topic and had no luck, so I apologize if this was recently discussed.

I found a post with the 2015 Seattle Alaska sailings, and there will be a couple of ships in Seattle - but didn't see info on how/when those ships get to Seattle.

Hope this isn't permanent, as we love these little trips!

Thanks

That happened a couple years ago. I was all worried too but they eventually showed up. Did you check all the ships for the Alaska itineraries to see where their repo cruises end?

From what I can see, the Ruby and the Crown are sailing out of Seattle summer of 2015. The Ruby has a 17 day South American Cruise on March 4, then nothing until its first cruise out of Seattle on May 10.

The Crown has a seven day coastal, ending in Vancouver BC starting April 25. Then next listed cruise is May 16 out of Seattle.

Maybe Princess is still working out the details!

I noticed a new 4 day pacific coastal going round trip Vancouver > Astoria > Nanaimo > Vancouver for 2015. I am anxiously awaiting the 2014 1 nighters (I managed to book a room for $29/pp about 8 months back) But am really hoping that 2015's show up.

The Crown has a seven day coastal, ending in Vancouver BC starting April 25. Then next listed cruise is May 16 out of Seattle.

The Crown is scheduled for drydock (most likely in Victoria) from May 3 to 15, 2015.

So hopefully, we'll see a Vancouver to Seattle one-nighter on May 15 (it's a Friday :().

Keep your fingers crossed. We liked the 1 nighters so much we did them 2 weeks in a row one year. Fun way to go sightsee in Vancouver and then take Amtrak back.

Thats what we are doing this May - taking Amtrak up on Thursday, then the Grand back on Saturday. Will be a great weekend. We have found getting to and from Vancouver (or traveling further) has been as much fun as the cruise itself!

• 4 weeks later...
From what I can see, the Ruby and the Crown are sailing out of Seattle summer of 2015. The Ruby has a 17 day South American Cruise on March 4, then nothing until its first cruise out of Seattle on May 10.

Maybe Princess is still working out the details!

It looks like the Ruby will not be a one-niter :(

It's 4 nights, Vancouver-Ketchikan-Seattle, departing on Apr. 29, 2015.

Still nothing on the Crown, so here's hoping for the only one-niter.

Looks like the one nighters may be a thing of the past.

In 2015, the Crown does a 7 day cruise to Vancouver.... In 2016, the Crown has a 6 day cruise from LA to Vancouver...

However, the Star does a two-day cruise.

I doubt it. It's the only way around the PVSA sometimes

In 2016, the Crown has a 6 day cruise from LA to Vancouver...

However, the Star does a two-day cruise.

May I ask how you know about 2016 coastal cruises that aren't on the website yet? I'd be curious if you have details on any others...

I have the spreadsheets sent by my TA for the Americas and Exotics 2015-2016. Let me know if there is anything specific you would like to know...

Most of these cruises will be open for booking early and mid May.

I'm just always interested to know about the Coastal cruises. There's a couple of good May 2015 ones but we will just be off a cruise so will be hard to convince DH of another so soon after. But Sept/Oct 2015 or Spring 2016 now we're talking ;)

I'm just always interested to know about the Coastal cruises. There's a couple of good May 2015 ones but we will just be off a cruise so will be hard to convince DH of another so soon after. But Sept/Oct 2015 or Spring 2016 now we're talking ;)

Let me know which coastals and I'll let you know... What departure port, what length?

Anything really less than 5 days, ideally over a weekend, not week days. Any port, particularly Vancouver or Seattle :) Thank you!

GRAND 9/12 3 days Vancouver to LA

CROWN 9/19 1 day Seattle to Vancouver

CROWN 9/20 3 days Vancouver to LA

RUBY 9/13 1 day Seattle to Vancouver

RUBY 9/14 3 days Vancouver to LA

After arriving in LA, the Ruby will be doing a bunch of 4 day cruises from LA.

GRAND 9/12 3 days Vancouver to LA

CROWN 9/19 1 day Seattle to Vancouver

CROWN 9/20 3 days Vancouver to LA

RUBY 9/13 1 day Seattle to Vancouver

RUBY 9/14 3 days Vancouver to LA

After arriving in LA, the Ruby will be doing a bunch of 4 day cruises from LA.

Yay! I see at least one, maybe two, of those that will work. Thanks for taking the time to post these :)