Finding out abouut groups/themes on our sailing?

chef2die4

Is there a way that anyone knows of, without surfing the net for hours, if there is a group or theme sailing on our specific cruise?

I just saw a video from a ship which involved a large group with musicians, etc, on a different cruise line, and was wondering if Celebrity would let us know if something like that was going on for our sailing?

Does this question even make sense?...

Is there a way that anyone knows of, without surfing the net for hours, if there is a group or theme sailing on our specific cruise?

I just saw a video from a ship which involved a large group with musicians, etc, on a different cruise line, and was wondering if Celebrity would let us know if something like that was going on for our sailing?

Does this question even make sense?...

I'm jumping on this thread also...Would like to know.

No single source exists other than google and these forums. I find it helpful to go to specific roll calls and see what people are aging in there, usually pretty good info.

Crusie lines won't alert anyone to any sort of group on board any more than they would give up your name and sailing date to anyone who asks, unless a group fully charters the ship, then they will contact any who may be booked to coins alternate travel arrangements.

No single source exists other than google and these forums.

Actually, there's this additional source:

http://themecruisefinder.com/index.html

For the purposes we'd like to use it for (seeing if there's a big group on one of our cruises), the site is not that user friendly in that there's no calendar to check. But click on Advanced Search from the home page, and then type the name of your ship into the box titled "search anywhere in the ads" and you should get a list of groups/themed cruises booked on that ship.

It's not perfect, but it's another source.

For the purposes we'd like to use it for (seeing if there's a big group on one of our cruises), the site is not that user friendly in that there's no calendar to check. But click on Advanced Search from the home page, and then type the name of your ship into the box titled "search anywhere in the ads" and you should get a list of groups/themed cruises booked on that ship.

Thanks for this! It worked in finding the Theme cruise we are taking. :cool:

LuLu

~~~

Not many of my cruises listed (with pied Piper - none are listed).

Looking into it, the site requires owners of the specialty cruises to register an account and maintain their own listings....

I'm going on a medical conference on a Celebrity ship. There are two medical conferences on my sailing. I don't think that we will interfere with other cruisers since the conference is on the sea days and there are no oher functions scheduled.