dining time on Coral

mimi217

We're signed up for late seating traditional dining which I thought is at 8 pm.I. just read a review that they said dinner was at 7:45 on the Coral. Just wondering which time is correct. We're leaving Sunday :) Linda

We're signed up for late seating traditional dining which I thought is at 8 pm.I. just read a review that they said dinner was at 7:45 on the Coral. Just wondering which time is correct. We're leaving Sunday :) Linda

We have found it set at 1 of 2 different times on the Coral/Island, 8:00/8:15. Lately it has been 8:15.

Have not seen 7:45.

We have found it set at 1 of 2 different times on the Coral/Island, 8:00/8:15. Lately it has been 8:15.

Have not seen 7:45.

I've had 7:45pm several times on the Coral/Island. Early seating was at 5:45pm, late was 7:45pm. Loved the earlier late seating. As I get older, I've found myself eating earlier at night. :)

The February Patters for the Panama Canal lists 7:45 for the late seating except when in Colon. That night it is open seating from 5:00 to 9:00.

Enjoy. We are headed out the one after you.

No matter what time the personalizer shows for late seating before the cruise, you need to get onboard (or at least have your cruise card) to find out if it is 7:45, 8:00 or 8:15.

It may vary depending what part of the world the ship is in. We were on a B2B (TA + a Med cruise) and the personalizer showed 8:00 for both segments. Reality was 7:45 for the TA and 8:15 for the Med.

The MD may also alter dining times as he/she sees how they work on a given itinerary. If they notice people are consistently late getting onboard for example the last 3 cruises, they may push it up a little on number 4 so people are not rushing.