Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 3)

Host Kat

Hi everybody

here are the 2 dresses I wore during my last cruise on Harmony of the Seas in March. The gold one is Tadashi Shoji, and the red one is Karen Millen. I bought both dresses at Bloomingdales in Aventura Mall during our usual pre-cruise crazy shopping day.

Great dresses!

Lovely dresses! I'm definately a Tadashi fan :D

Hi everybody

here are the 2 dresses I wore during my last cruise on Harmony of the Seas in March. The gold one is Tadashi Shoji, and the red one is Karen Millen. I bought both dresses at Bloomingdales in Aventura Mall during our usual pre-cruise crazy shopping day.

Thank you ladies :-) I am a full figure girl and clothing pricing in Canada is ridiculous ... A maxi dress like the ones from sammy dress can be $50, $100 or more on clearance depending on the store ... Now mind you it does take about 5-6 weeks to get my order as it comes over seas and it goes through customs clearance also I had to pay about $30 in duty but still the dresses ranges from $12 to $20 and the wraps were from $6-$7 each and the Costume Jewelry from about $3 to $8 ( the only real ones I wear on a cruise are my actual wedding rings and other rings otherwise if we go into the sea snorkling I switch to wear costume jewelry as I had a friend lose her wedding rings to the sea in the rough waters) and if I lose the Costume Jewelry then I am not too worried as it did not cost much :-) so for the cost savings I can wait 4-6 weeks lol I just order ahead of the season I want lol I only had one item not be exactly what I ordered as it was a little too large so for the price I just gifted it to a friend .... I have been very happy with the quality of Maxi dresses from Sammy Dress ....and for the large price saving I am fine with paying $30 duty for 10 dresses - duty ends up being so little per item and even paying the exchange rate it is still such a large savings which means more $$ for future cruises :-)

I think this is one of the dresses I'm going to wear on a formal evening (Princess AK cruise- i've seen mixed views on how dressy theses cruises are).

Hopefully this is suitable!

i2t7yb.png

Lovely Dress :-) Dave and I were married on Princess and we have cruised Princess, Royal, Celebrity and Carnival and we see all levels of dressing up .... I have seen Maxi dresses to full blown ball gowns .. I say as long as you follow the cruise line guidelines and feel pretty then wear it ... Dress for yourself and your significant other and your smile will show in your cruise pictures :-) Have a wonderful cruise .... Our next one is not until Dec 2018 - 2 week Hawaii so I am having cruise envy lol

Lovely Dress :-) Dave and I were married on Princess and we have cruised Princess, Royal, Celebrity and Carnival and we see all levels of dressing up .... I have seen Maxi dresses to full blown ball gowns .. I say as long as you follow the cruise line guidelines and feel pretty then wear it ... Dress for yourself and your significant other and your smile will show in your cruise pictures :-) Have a wonderful cruise .... Our next one is not until Dec 2018 - 2 week Hawaii so I am having cruise envy lol

SianP,

Very pretty dress. Love the blue lace and sheer sleeves. You will be fine wearing that on formal night. Have a good time.

SianP, that dress is beautiful!

Thank you all- with just over 3 weeks to go, We are very excited!

Your dress is lovely and surely suitable! The color is beautiful! Enjoy Alaska! I can't wait to go back!

Michelle:)

I think this is one of the dresses I'm going to wear on a formal evening (Princess AK cruise- i've seen mixed views on how dressy theses cruises are).

i2t7yb.png

i2t7yb.png

It is a beautiful dress. Does anyone see there is an animal print in front of the dress and a tail between the legs? 1ba357ed3b2174af0b90f1e428581790.jpgy048f5ef9174e650cfb17cca8a73d82d1.jpg

Roberto Cavalli is one of my favorites designers. I have many of his dresses and gowns. Most of his dresses have some kind of strange prints on it. This is my newest dress, I think it has a ghost on it.

M

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by Porthopper101

I don't really see a ghost...but the colors and print is so pretty!

It is a beautiful dress. Does anyone see there is an animal print in front of the dress and a tail between the legs? 1ba357ed3b2174af0b90f1e428581790.jpgy048f5ef9174e650cfb17cca8a73d82d1.jpg

Roberto Cavalli is one of my favorites designers. I have many of his dresses and gowns. Most of his dresses have some kind of strange prints on it. This is my newest dress, I think it has a ghost on it.

M

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I don't really see a ghost...but the colors and print is so pretty!

In the middle I also see a man with sunglasses and a moustache. 😀 Just like with cloud watching you can see all sorts of things in that pattern if you look for them. Fun!