Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 3)

Host Kat

Marie ..... Love your style :-) and the hats look fantastic !! I have always loved hats but could never find one to fit my big head and hair lol ... I have hat envy :-) Enjoy the upcoming spring/summer season :-) ... Luv and God Bless Cathie

I wore this outfit to the Santa Anita Derby last Saturday. be1758120222f2d0532e1e17b4273b03.jpg

I'm going to wear the same hat and Channel bag with this dress to the Belmont Stakes in NY. It's Stella Mc.Cartney dress.567dd81c506a2cadcd017e57a668a5f9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Both dresses are pretty - but this white dress looks stunning! Especially with the red bag and hat - beautiful!

Both dresses are pretty - but this white dress looks stunning! Especially with the red bag and hat - beautiful!

The red and wbite will be a great contrast and look great. Please post a picture of you wearing it.

In the middle I also see a man with sunglasses and a moustache. 😀 Just like with cloud watching you can see all sorts of things in that pattern if you look for them. Fun!

Like I said in my other post, I see the man's face too.

But that is what I like about the dress. I like that my eye travels around the pattern, when I look at it. I like that I can use my imagination and see different thing in the dress pattern.

I also think the pattern is fun. Love it.

Thank you, ladies. Yes, it's not my usual style. There are 500 people will be at the celebration including the King. Since it's a black tie affairs and it's in Indonesia, I thought I should dress more conservative. I will take extra gowns just in case.

Have a great night and sweet dreams [emoji99][emoji99][emoji99][emoji99]

Marie

If I were in your shoes I don't know how I would choose. The black and white looks more like your style, but the other one looks more conservative. Be sure to check the time for returns as some of them have a very short time to return items.

If I were in your shoes I don't know how I would choose. The black and white looks more like your style, but the other one looks more conservative. Be sure to check the time for returns as some of them have a very short time to return items.

My personal shopper at Saks is awesome! She take anything back for me. I accidentally ordered two pair same shoes. I went on my 67 days cruise early this year. When I came back I took them in, she returned them for me. I think Saks has 30 days policy.

I ordered size 6 and 8. All three gowns should be here today. I will let you know.

M

Hi Marie,

Both dresses are beautiful.

If you have not to this event before, is there a chance , that if you google the name of the event, that pictures of last year's event might show up. If If last years event shows up, just maybe there might be pictures of ladies in their gowns. Just a thought.

Both gowns are spectacular.

Hi Marie,

Both dresses are beautiful.

If you have not to this event before, is there a chance , that if you google the name of the event, that pictures of last year's event might show up. If If last years event shows up, just maybe there might be pictures of ladies in their gowns. Just a thought.

Both gowns are spectacular.

It's our friend 's parents 70 Wedding Anniversary. He invited families and friends from around the world, 500 of them. He hired the famous Chinese Acrobats, singers, magic and all kind of entertainments.

We were in Las Vegas with them last week. He told me to wear whatever I want. My husband must wear a tuxedo thou. I have many dress and gowns that would be fine with the event. But because it's his parents celebration, I thought I would dress more conservative that's all.

M