"LIVE" from Carnival Splendor -April 2, 2014

Radio

Looking forward to another live Radio review. I will be on this ship for the Nov 1 repositioning cruise from SJ to MIA. Can't wait to see your pics and what you think of the ship overall.

Oh good, another Radio LIVE!!!

I hope you like her as much as I did...I've cruised 3 times on the Splendor out of NY so far, & really enjoy the ship. Have a great cruise...you have a perfect day for sailaway ;)!

Got the dial set for a special Radio program, got the feet up, and am ready to Listen! Everyone of a certain (LOL) age and beyond knows that this Radio is better than "The Shadow Knows" Great to be here with you!

Hello everyone . . . today is Cruise Day! I will be leaving for The Manhattan Cruise Terminal (NYCruise) at about 11AM. I am staying near Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) so it shouldn’t take too long for me to get there. I hope to arrive by around 1145- noon. I woke up very early, and am very excited to step aboard Carnival Splendor.

The forecast for Sailaway is sunny skies and mild temps (63F) There is a chance for rain, but I hoping for a beautiful afternoon for Sailaway (4PM). I think there might be a Starbucks very close to the pier.

Thanks for all the nice comments !

Radio

Carnival Splendor sailing up the Hudson River

CSW1.JPG

The Captain is guiding her to her home for the day in Manhattan.

CSW2.JPG

Ok, she is docked and it’s time for all passengers to kindly remove themselves from the vessel.

CSW3.JPG

Got the dial set for a special Radio program, got the feet up, and am ready to Listen! Everyone of a certain (LOL) age and beyond knows that this Radio is better than "The Shadow Knows" Great to be here with you!

Wow, beej. . .Thanks for tuning in !

Radio

;);)

Hello everyone! I am very happy that tomorrow morning I will be sailing from New York City on Carnival Splendor. This winter has been very cold, and it will be nice to get away for 8 nights for the Bahamas. We will be visiting Port Canaveral, Nassau, and Freeport. This is the same itinerary as I just sailed on Carnival Pride in January 2014. This cruise has an extra sea day, and I am very happy to be sailing for 8 nights.

[...]

Have fun!

I have a request - would you mind sharing a photo or two of the Tandoor area? Is that a sit-down kind of place or a fast food joint?

Have fun!

I have a request - would you mind sharing a photo or two of the Tandoor area? Is that a sit-down kind of place or a fast food joint?

The Tandoor is on starboard side aft Lido deck-at the Liner pool. It is "buffet style." Deli is on the other side and yes, there are some tables and chairs there. Go to cruisedeckplans.com and click on CCL, then Splendor, then there is a little "thingy" at the left you can click on to "drag decks" and you can see all the fun stuff and what's above and below each other!!! Or if you want to view just one deck, click on that.;)

Once again, RADIO, thanks so much for taking the time to share your cruise experience with us all. I've got the cup'o Joe ready to receive!:)

Also, thanks to MedicKen for giving all of us over on the RCI board a heads-up!

Looking forward to hearing about Dr. Seuss on board and what is being offered.

Also, don't miss the at sea nights when little sample bites are offered along with a soup. We missed Nonne's meatballs...went way to fast to have anything left behind!

Will be on the 5/28 sailing to Nassau, Half Moon Cay, Grand Turk. Also doing a sail up to Canada on 9/27. For us, it will be 6 trips on Splendour.

Too much to be able to do in just one sailing!

Enjoy!

MARAPRINCE

So glad to see a live from review from you Radio:):):) Just booked the Splendor last week for 2015 to Bermuda….she will be a new ship to us…excited to see all your great pictures and read about the ship!!

Thanks and have a great voyage:)