No email reply from Airforce1Fun

ISLABONITA

Sometimes you have to try more than once. It's possible he simply didn't receive it.

Armitage, aka Papa Bear, will definitely reply. He's a wonderful man and provides a great island tour. No, he doesn't pay me to say that. :p

I sent them an email via their website a week or so ago and had a response in less than 24 hours.....of course it was bad news....because he told me that they were completely full for the day we were interested in :(

What day was that for?:confused:

I just called and left a message.

• 1 month later...

I had the same thing happen. Sent him emails, never received a response - finally called and he claimed my email went to a spam folder. He told me there were dozens in there. He was booked. I suggest calling - I wouldn't wait for a return email. It seems that if he is unavailable, he doesn't bother replying.

I had the same thing happen. Sent him emails, never received a response - finally called and he claimed my email went to a spam folder. He told me there were dozens in there. He was booked. I suggest calling - I wouldn't wait for a return email. It seems that if he is unavailable, he doesn't bother replying.

Not what I would call good business practice. That explains why so few on CC recommend him. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...