Service Charges on NCL

Shacky316

You can tip whoever you want. Hand it to them.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

True, however, if I'm not mistaken if you adjust the DSC they are required to turn that money over and aren't permitted to keep it.

Harriet

Honestly, it's a broken system and has turned something that should be fairly simple into something overly complex and subjective.

It's only broken because people mess with it. If everything was left alone it would work for everyone.

Ahh, but you are mistaken. Crew keeps all cash tips. Period.

How many ship's officers have you spoken to that leads you to make that statement or what is your source of information if not a conversation with an officer? Some long term posters on here have reported such conversations with ship's officers where the poster was told that if a passenger removes the service charge the crew is expected to turn in any cash received.

I have one relative and 2 friends working on NCL, any cash tips are required to be turned in to the general pool. If the service charge has been removed then the pool splits the gratuity. If it is left on and additional tips are given to specific employees they will get to keep those but they still must be turned in and then once the accounting is done they will get them.

I confess I do read these tipping threads from time to time. I'm not usually inspired to participate, thinking often of George Bernard Shaw's wonderful line: "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

If I never see them they ARE NOT deserving of a tip from me. I don't tip the guy who washes my towels or cleans my dishes. I don't tip those people. Maybe you do, and that's fine. I don't. You can't go above and beyond washing a sheet or cup. It's clean or it's not. I pay for my cruise and tip those that go the extra mile. I don't leave anyone 'high and dry'. And you are correct, I am free, since it is MY money. I get to decide who is deserving of a my tip, you don't get to make that decision for me.

I don't know about you, but I don't enjoy sleeping on dirty sheets or eating from dirty dishes. I don't TIP those people per say because I pay my DSC and those people partake in that SERVICE CHARGE that ALL are EXPECTED to pay. And because the DSC is expected to be paid, you therefore, by removing your DSC, are certainly NOT paying for your cruise in full. You have found a legal (although unethical) way of getting to cruise for cheaper than was expected and you rationalize the heck out of doing that. It's okay to be cheap (not to be confused with being fugal), it's another thing to try and tell others how being cheap is the right thing to do.

I have never tried to tell you what to do with your money, it is your choice. I do have the right to say what you do is wrong and against the spirit, if not the letter, of the rules that NCL has set up. And I can only thank God that I do not have to be your cabin steward or waiter, grovelling at your feet for a morsel of a tip.

Edited by Out to sea!

The first time that we sailed NCL was in 2006 -ish . One of their "selling "points" was no tipping. This in no way influenced our decision. We liked the Courtyard idea. I have no experience as a life-long NCL cheerleader and have not done 467 NCL cruises, I don't cruise for free, and I am not BFFs with any crew members nor do I vacation with the captain. I pay my DSC/autotips/gratuity/etc and do recognize service with a smile, a thank you and cash.

Remember the big, shiny books of cruises that used to be available back when you received cruise TICKETS in the mail? They described the autogratuity as an easy way to forget about tipping, it was "included" in your fare, and that some form of charge would be added daily. I don't remember the amount. I do remember the concierge - a slim, smarmy jerk who claimed to never read cruise critic and who despised children,

explained that the charge covered the cabin steward, the waiters, etc- all the people that one would tip in person on other lines. The question was posed by a guest while we waited behind him in the lounge.

Part of me has a hard time believing that the 12.50 DSC covers the steward, the waiters, the head waiter, etc AND the people that we DO NOT see- the charge is LESS than we pay on RCCL for a suite ( 14.75/person, no butler, not including concierge tip) and RCCL did not claim to cover all the dishwashers, etc. They break it down for you. Until recently, a DSC was not added. I believe they changed it around the time they went "no smoking' on balconies.

If ,as stated many posts ago, up to 10% of a ship's cruisers are removing their DSC, the model must still work somehow. Why would anyone work for NCL ? And we do not have any concrete knowledge ( I know a guy who has a cousin who dated a gal who overheard someone in Walmart talk about her uncle's paycheck in the Phillipines is NOT a source) that NCL is the worst or best or MOR employer.

If the employees become too unhappy, would not the cruise lines simply up the fare by 50 bucks per week per person? How many cruisers would REALLY notice? The cruise line could then still suggest a tip amount.

ANYWAY- I simply do not believe the claim of either the corporation or the passengers that the 12 bucks a day is actually enough to cover gratuities and partial salary for the ENTIRE dishwashing, meat cutting, table setting, bed making, sheet folding staff. The amount is LESS than the combined recommended gratuity for waiters/stewards on the other lines, if you throw in a few bucks for the support staff . As my friend Clementine the surgeon used to say during particularly trying cases "this just don't make no sense ".

To those of you who celebrate- hope that Passover was happy, and a blessed Easter to you as well

Nora

Edited by DrNora

The first time that we sailed NCL was in 2006 -ish . One of their "selling "points" was no tipping. This in no way influenced our decision. We liked the Courtyard idea. I have no experience as a life-long NCL cheerleader and have not done 467 NCL cruises, I don't cruise for free, and I am not BFFs with any crew members nor do I vacation with the captain. I pay my DSC/autotips/gratuity/etc and do recognize service with a smile, a thank you and cash.

Remember the big, shiny books of cruises that used to be available back when you received cruise TICKETS in the mail? They described the autogratuity as an easy way to forget about tipping, it was "included" in your fare, and that some form of charge would be added daily. I don't remember the amount. I do remember the concierge - a slim, smarmy jerk who claimed to never read cruise critic and who despised children,

explained that the charge covered the cabin steward, the waiters, etc- all the people that one would tip in person on other lines. The question was posed by a guest while we waited behind him in the lounge.

Part of me has a hard time believing that the 12.50 DSC covers the steward, the waiters, the head waiter, etc AND the people that we DO NOT see- the charge is LESS than we pay on RCCL for a suite ( 14.75/person, no butler, not including concierge tip) and RCCL did not claim to cover all the dishwashers, etc. They break it down for you. Until recently, a DSC was not added. I believe they changed it around the time they went "no smoking' on balconies.

If ,as stated many posts ago, up to 10% of a ship's cruisers are removing their DSC, the model must still work somehow. Why would anyone work for NCL ? And we do not have any concrete knowledge ( I know a guy who has a cousin who dated a gal who overheard someone in Walmart talk about her uncle's paycheck in the Phillipines is NOT a source) that NCL is the worst or best or MOR employer.

If the employees become too unhappy, would not the cruise lines simply up the fare by 50 bucks per week per person? How many cruisers would REALLY notice? The cruise line could then still suggest a tip amount.

ANYWAY- I simply do not believe the claim of either the corporation or the passengers that the 12 bucks a day is actually enough to cover gratuities and partial salary for the ENTIRE dishwashing, meat cutting, table setting, bed making, sheet folding staff. The amount is LESS than the combined recommended gratuity for waiters/stewards on the other lines, if you throw in a few bucks for the support staff . As my friend Clementine the surgeon used to say during particularly trying cases "this just don't make no sense ".

To those of you who celebrate- hope that Passover was happy, and a blessed Easter to you as well

Nora

It makes sense if one realizes that the entire crew doesn't share in the service charge. I have no way of knowing for certain but believe (and I understand this is opinion, not fact) that those who share in the service charge probably correlates very well with the tipped/tipped out staff on other cruise lines.

The problem is, what you seem to consider fact is actually, biased opinion. Your tagline is proof of that because in no NCL literature will you find the DSC identified as a Discretionary Service Charge.

All the FAQ page says is

"

What’s the service charge?

A fixed service charge of $12 per person per day will be payable, at your discretion."

So it does not even call it a DSC, just a service charge that is payable at your discretion. So one can understand why someone might attribute the D to discretionary.

Other pages on other NCL sites may vary, but that is how it is described for my booking and for that of many others.

It makes sense if one realizes that the entire crew doesn't share in the service charge. I have no way of knowing for certain but believe (and I understand this is opinion, not fact) that those who share in the service charge probably correlates very well with the tipped/tipped out staff on other cruise lines.

Just for fun, let's put some numbers to this dispute.

The Star has approx 2400 passengers and 1100 crew. 2400 times $12 is $28,800 per day

If 700 of the crew participate in the DSC pool, That comes to approx $41 dollars per day per crew member.

The average wage in Phillipines for housekeeping is 600 PHP per month and at the exchange rate of approx 44 PHP to 1 USD that is about $140 per month. Food service workers do much better at an average of 22588 PHP per month or about $500 per month.

Please note these are estimates and are not intended to start arguments --- but it may help some to understand how far the USD goes in other countries and why these people cherish the jobs on the ships.

If you want to eliminate the DSC from your bill because of real or imagined compalints, that is your choice.

Personally, I feel I get more than my money's worth in service and smiles !!!!

http://www.salaryexplorer.com/salary-survey.php?loc=171&loctype=1

Job Category Average Salary

Cleaning and Housekeeping 6,000 PHP

Import and Export 15,000 PHP

Fashion and Apparel 16,667 PHP

Pet Care 18,000 PHP

Law Enforcement / Security / Fire 18,333 PHP

Recreation and Sports 20,000 PHP

Administration / Reception / Secretarial 21,105 PHP

Food /Hospitality / Tourism / Catering 22,588 PHP

Edited by swedish weave

Just for fun, let's put some numbers to this dispute.

The Star has approx 2400 passengers and 1100 crew. 2400 times $12 is $28,800 per day

If 700 of the crew participate in the DSC pool, That comes to approx $41 dollars per day per crew member.

The average wage in Phillipines for housekeeping is 600 PHP per month and at the exchange rate of approx 44 PHP to 1 USD that is about $140 per month. Food service workers do much better at an average of 22588 PHP per month or about $500 per month.

Please note these are estimates and are not intended to start arguments --- but it may help some to understand how far the USD goes in other countries and why these people cherish the jobs on the ships.

If you want to eliminate the DSC from your bill because of real or imagined compalints, that is your choice.

Personally, I feel I get more than my money's worth in service and smiles !!!!

http://www.salaryexplorer.com/salary-survey.php?loc=171&loctype=1

Job Category Average Salary

Cleaning and Housekeeping 6,000 PHP

Import and Export 15,000 PHP

Fashion and Apparel 16,667 PHP

Pet Care 18,000 PHP

Law Enforcement / Security / Fire 18,333 PHP

Recreation and Sports 20,000 PHP

Administration / Reception / Secretarial 21,105 PHP

Food /Hospitality / Tourism / Catering 22,588 PHP

True but the ncl site states that the dsc also goes towards incentive programs so who know how much of the dsc is actually paid to the workers. Regardless, I think they deserve every penny!

True but the ncl site states that the dsc also goes towards incentive programs so who know how much of the dsc is actually paid to the workers. Regardless, I think they deserve every penny!

That also doesn't include the room, food, medical, uniforms, wages and other items that the crew is provided.

I am certain if someone wants to do the research, this information can be determined, but the basic benefit of the DSC remains the same.

Edited by swedish weave

The problem is, what you seem to consider fact is actually, biased opinion. Your tagline is proof of that because in no NCL literature will you find the DSC identified as a Discretionary Service Charge. So, if your tagline is a lie, why wouldn't someone think everything else is? I applaud wanting to spread facts and honesty........I'm just waiting your you to do so.

Sorry to wade into a discussion that has gone on far too long and will actually have no impact on whether people remove the service charge, pay just the service charge, or pay the service charge and distribute gratuities, but I feel the need to correct mis-information when I see it.

To see at least 1 place where the service charge is referred to as discretionary, log on to MyNCL and go to the prepay service charges section of a booking. Click the "why is there a service charge?" link.

"Service Charges: We are confident that you will enjoy your Freestyle Cruising experience and that our entire crew will provide you with the standard of service for which we are known. A CAD 12.00 discretionary service charge will be automatically added per guest per cruise day (for guests three years and older) to your shipboard account for all staterooms. This charge will be shared among those staff members, including the restaurant staff, stateroom stewards and other behind-the-scenes staff who provide services that enhance your overall cruise experience. If you have any concerns about the service you receive during your cruise, please let our Guest Services Desk staff know right away so we can address any issues in a timely manner."

For the record, we have never adjusted the service charge, but I would if significant service issues were not resolved. We provide gratuities to the butler/concierge based on services received, and will tip those who shine, and make our vacation special in the restaurants and bars. I have never tipped in the MDR, sometimes have tipped in the specialties, would never consider it in the buffet.

My preference would be to have the staff compensated adequately and to not have the expectation of a tip. Performance management should be the responsibility of the company, not the customer. I enjoy travelling in Europe, Asia, and Australia where this is the norm. Oh, and I am Canadian. We have a moderate tipping culture.

Happy travels,

Sorry to wade into a discussion that has gone on far too long and will actually have no impact on whether people remove the service charge, pay just the service charge, or pay the service charge and distribute gratuities, but I feel the need to correct mis-information when I see it.

To see at least 1 place where the service charge is referred to as discretionary, log on to MyNCL and go to the prepay service charges section of a booking. Click the "why is there a service charge?" link.

"Service Charges: We are confident that you will enjoy your Freestyle Cruising experience and that our entire crew will provide you with the standard of service for which we are known. A CAD 12.00 discretionary service charge will be automatically added per guest per cruise day (for guests three years and older) to your shipboard account for all staterooms. This charge will be shared among those staff members, including the restaurant staff, stateroom stewards and other behind-the-scenes staff who provide services that enhance your overall cruise experience. If you have any concerns about the service you receive during your cruise, please let our Guest Services Desk staff know right away so we can address any issues in a timely manner."

For the record, we have never adjusted the service charge, but I would if significant service issues were not resolved. We provide gratuities to the butler/concierge based on services received, and will tip those who shine, and make our vacation special in the restaurants and bars. I have never tipped in the MDR, sometimes have tipped in the specialties, would never consider it in the buffet.

My preference would be to have the staff compensated adequately and to not have the expectation of a tip. Performance management should be the responsibility of the company, not the customer. I enjoy travelling in Europe, Asia, and Australia where this is the norm. Oh, and I am Canadian. We have a moderate tipping culture.

Happy travels,

Boy...lots of folks quoting the international sites today.

First of all, the service charge is never defined as "optional"...as in "you can pay it if you feel like it." That said, we shouldn't fixate on "discretionary" as that word also doesn't mean "optional". It means "with discretion". Whose discretion you ask? Well, since a service charge is the property of the employer, it would be at the discretion of that employer.

Q. Is a mandatory service charge considered to be the same as a tip or gratuity?

A. No, a tip is a voluntary amount left by a patron for an employee. A mandatory service charge is an amount that a patron is required to pay based on a contractual agreement or a specified required service amount listed on the menu of an establishment. An example of a mandatory service charge that is a contractual agreement would be a 10 or 15 percent charge added to the cost of a banquet. Such charges are considered as amounts owed by the patron to the establishment and are not gratuities voluntarily left for the employees. Therefore, when an employer distributes all or part of a service charge to its employees, the distribution may be at the
discretion of the employer
and the service charge, which would be in the nature of a bonus, would be included in the regular rate of pay when calculating overtime payments.

- - - > A service charge belongs to the employer. The employer gets to determine how it is distributed. ("discretion of the employer") THIS is what the "discretionary" in DSC refers to.

True, however, if I'm not mistaken if you adjust the DSC they are required to turn that money over and aren't permitted to keep it.

Harriet

that is 100% true from what we have been told as well. If a crew member decides not to turn the gratuity in and is caught things won't go to smoothly for him/her. The exception to this rule is: extra gratuities given for exceptional service in the upcharge dining rooms and of course extra given to butlers, etc which are not part of the tip pool. I know there are a few on here that, for some reason think they know differently, but this is what we have been told.

Edited by newmexicoNita

Boy...lots of folks quoting the international sites today.

First of all, the service charge is never defined as "optional"...as in "you can pay it if you feel like it." That said, we shouldn't fixate on "discretionary" as that word also doesn't mean "optional". It means "with discretion". Whose discretion you ask? Well, since a service charge is the property of the employer, it would be at the discretion of that employer.

Q. Is a mandatory service charge considered to be the same as a tip or gratuity?

A. No, a tip is a voluntary amount left by a patron for an employee. A mandatory service charge is an amount that a patron is required to pay based on a contractual agreement or a specified required service amount listed on the menu of an establishment. An example of a mandatory service charge that is a contractual agreement would be a 10 or 15 percent charge added to the cost of a banquet. Such charges are considered as amounts owed by the patron to the establishment and are not gratuities voluntarily left for the employees. Therefore, when an employer distributes all or part of a service charge to its employees, the distribution may be at the
discretion of the employer
and the service charge, which would be in the nature of a bonus, would be included in the regular rate of pay when calculating overtime payments.

- - - > A service charge belongs to the employer. The employer gets to determine how it is distributed. ("discretion of the employer") THIS is what the "discretionary" in DSC refers to.

eh?

Where is the charge mandatory as you now claim???

It is a discretionary charge.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/discretionary

discretionary: Left to or regulated by one's own discretion or judgment

Nora

Sorry Nora, but I have been sailing NCL for about 20 years and there has always been a tipping policy. It was not a set amount like today, but tipping has always been part of the system. The only line I know that for years did not having a tipping policy was HAL. That was changed when people were leaving absolutely no tips for the crew.

eh?

Where is the charge mandatory as you now claim???

It is a discretionary charge.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/discretionary

discretionary: Left to or regulated by one's own discretion or judgment

You miss the definition of "one's"...being that the service charge is the property of the employer, "one" would refer to the employer who distributes the charge (read the NCL FAQ on how it is distributed) at THEIR discretion.

You miss the definition of "one's"...being that the service charge is the property of the employer, "one" would refer to the employer who distributes the charge (read the NCL FAQ on how it is distributed) at THEIR discretion.

I didn't miss anything - you claim falsely about it being mandatory.

It may well be distributed how NCL wish, but that has that got to do with price of butter?

It is a charge that is discretionary, if it was not how could it be adjusted on the ship or refunded after the cruise?

All the FAQ page says is

"

What’s the service charge?

A fixed service charge of $12 per person per day will be payable, at your discretion."

So it does not even call it a DSC, just a service charge that is payable at your discretion. So one can understand why someone might attribute the D to discretionary.

Other pages on other NCL sites may vary, but that is how it is described for my booking and for that of many others.

First of all, you take a factual statement and twist it. Stating that some website, somewhere (that you do not even provide the link to), says something is discretionary, does not make the DSC the "Discretionary Service Charge" as LMB is attempting to propagate in his/her tagline, therefore his/her tagline is false and yet he/she claims to want to spread the truth.

Here is the FAQ from the US website (which, as far as I am concerned, the only one that matters since this is a company based in the US) http://www.ncl.com/faq#service-charge and you will not find the word "discretionary" in it.

Edited by Out to sea!

Happy travels,

If NCL were based in Canada, the UK, Germany, or Japan, you may have an argument. It's headquarters are based in Miami, Florida (the US) and therefore what some website in a foreign country states (either due to incorrect translations or possibly the advertising laws of that country) is immaterial.

The only ones spreading "misinformation" are the ones who claim the charge is "discretionary". The service charge may be adjusted (at one's discrection) if one does not get a satisfactory resolution to a service related issue, that is all.

BTW, if you think traslations are easy or literal, here's the German version from NCL Germany for you to peruse through. http://www.ncl.de/nutzliche-informationen/#bordkonto-servicepauschale-trinkgelder

Servicepauschale

Es ist unsere oberste Priorität, dass Sie Ihre Kreuzfahrt mit Norwegian Cruise Line in vollen Zügen genießen, und dass unsere gesamte Besatzung Ihnen den ausgezeichneten Servicestandard bietet, für den Norwegian Cruise Line bekannt ist. Automatisch belastet Norwegian Cruise Line Ihrem Bordkonto eine optionale Servicepauschale in Höhe von US $ 12 pro Person und Tag, die für alle Gäste ab drei Jahren anfällt. Diese Servicepauschale können Sie auch im Vorfeld Ihrer Kreuzfahrt bezahlen. Kontaktieren Sie dafür bitte unsere Reservierung. Die Pauschale kommt allen Crewmitgliedern zu Gute, die durch ihre Arbeit Ihre Kreuzfahrt zu einem ganz besonderen Erlebnis werden lassen. Dazu gehören die Mitarbeiter in den Restaurants, die Kabinenstewards und weitere, hinter den Kulissen agierende Mitarbeiter. Sollte der Service an Bord nicht vollständig Ihren Vorstellungen entsprechen, bitten wir Sie, unser Rezeptionspersonal unverzüglich darüber zu informieren, damit wir uns Ihrem Anliegen umgehend widmen können. In dem unwahrscheinlichen Fall, dass ein Problem trotz unserer Bemühungen bestehen bleibt, können Sie die Servicepauschale entsprechend der erfahrenen Urlaubsbeeinträchtigung nach unten korrigieren. Wir bitten Sie, uns nach Ihrer Benachrichtigung zunächst die Möglichkeit zu geben, den Service gemäß Ihren Wünschen zu korrigieren und von einer unverzüglichen Revidierung der Servicepauschale abzusehen, denn Ihre Zufriedenheit ist unsere oberste Priorität.

Eine Erstattung an Bord ist nicht möglich, wenn die Servicepauschale schon vor der Abreise bezahlt wurde. In diesem Fall wenden Sie sich mit Ihrem Erstattungsantrag bitte nach Ihrer Reise schriftlich an unsere Reservierungszentrale in Deutschland. Bitte beachten Sie, dass zur Erstattung der vorausgezahlten Servicepauschale bereits an Bord ein Formular zur Bestätigung Ihrer Reklamation ausgefüllt werden muss.

Trinkgelder

Im Gegensatz zu anderen Kreuzfahrtreedereien ist eine Zahlung von Trinkgeldern auf Dienstleistungen, die all unseren Gästen gleichermaßen zu Gute kommen, auf unseren Schiffen nicht notwendig oder zwingend empfohlen. Unsere Mitarbeiter sind natürlich stets dazu angehalten, Ihre Erwartungen zu übertreffen. Deshalb ist es ihnen auch erlaubt, Trinkgelder in bar als Anerkennung für ihren persönlichen Einsatz und außergewöhnlichen Service anzunehmen. Zudem erbringen einige unserer Besatzungsmitglieder optionale Serviceleistungen, die nicht von allen Gästen genutzt werden (z.B. Kellner in Bars und Lounges). Diese Mitarbeiter partizipieren nicht an der Servicepauschale. Wir möchten die Gäste, die entsprechende Serviceleistungen nutzen, dazu ermutigen, guten Service dieser Mitarbeiter angemessen zu honorieren. Zum Beispiel empfehlen wir Gästen der Suiten, die Butler- und Concierge-Leistungen in Anspruch nehmen, Trinkgelder entsprechend der erbrachten Dienstleistungen in Erwägung zu ziehen. Für das Servieren von Getränken wird ein empfohlenes Trinkgeld von 15 % automatisch zu Ihrem Rechnungsbetrag hinzugefügt. Außerdem fällt eine Servicepauschale von 18 % für alle Spa- und Schönheitsbehandlungen an.

Edited by Out to sea!

If NCL were based in Canada, the UK, Germany, or Japan, you may have an argument. It's headquarters are based in Miami, Florida (the US) and therefore what some website in a foreign country states (either due to incorrect translations or possibly the advertising laws of that country) is immaterial.

Um, the language j-9 quotes and it's location is accurate for MyNCL on the US site also, FWIW. I had to go on MyNCL today and checked. Of course discretionary does not mean optional as many would interpret it. (And also for what it is worth discretionary is also included in the US guest ticket contract.)

Edited by sparks1093

Amazing how after all these posts - people keep posting the same misinformation. I would take that as evidence of trolling. NCL refers to the service charge as discretionary.

The passenger contract trumps anything said in a website or FAQ. You agree and are bound by the passenger contract not the website or FAQ.

NCL does not place a percentage or dollar limit on a passenger's discretion. They do not and cannot limit a passenger's satisfaction or dissatisfaction which can be 0% to 100%.

The office chair I'm sitting in can be height adjusted at my discretion to the minimum of 0% or the maximum of 100%.

NCL US Guest Ticket Contract 2014 (link to contract)

"© Service Charges:

Certain members of Carrier’s crew are compensated by a combination of salary and incentive programs that are funded in part by the service charge paid by each Guest. The charge, which is automatically added to your onboard account and subject to adjustment at your discretion, is intended to reward service provided in all departments and job categories and is distributed to employees according to Carrier's evaluation of job performance. A portion of the service charge collected by Carrier is also used for fleetwide crew welfare programs."

NCL UK Booking Conditions 2014-2015 (link to booking conditions)

"We are confident that you will enjoy your Freestyle Cruising experience and that our entire crew will provide you with the standard of service for which we are known. A $12 discretionary service charge will be automatically added per guest per day (for guests three years and older) to your shipboard account for all staterooms unless pre-paid as set out below. This charge will be shared among those staff members, including restaurant staff, stateroom stewards and other behind-the-scenes staff who provide services that enhance your overall cruise experience. "

Edited by kylenyc