Goodbye Sapphire, Goodbye Alfredo's

jamesnnb

Does anyone know if they retained Afredo's when the Sapphire relocated to Asia? When we were on board recently they were remodeling many areas.:confused:

Alfredo's is remaining on the ship...

I like Prego's very much too. We usually hit it on port days instead of the buffet...Well actually, we'll the the buffet too for dessert...:o

We have never tried Alfredos, but our next cruise in on the Royal and I have no doubt we we give it a try.....

I like Prego's very much too. We usually hit it on port days instead of the buffet...Well actually, we'll the the buffet too for dessert...:o

We have never tried Alfredos, but our next cruise in on the Royal and I have no doubt we we give it a try.....

You won't be disappointed:). The expanded Alfredo's on the Royal is one of the best parts of the ship.....:):):)

Bob

Can I order the whole pizza and bring it back to my room?
Princess does not allow you to take out food from the dining rooms including specialty restaurants and Alfredo's. One time we missed dinner on a night they had Nutella ice cream for dessert. I stopped by the DR and asked if I could have a dish to take back to our cabin. We were told no but that room service would bring the ice cream to our cabin and in less than 15 minutes we had two large bowls of Nutella ice cream in our cabin to enjoy :) :)

I did tip well for that special room service delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Edited by IECalCruiser