Divina B1 vs B2 vs B3?

Okmyx

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, hope its not too much but could you provide the info on

Thank you very much

Cabin 10215 - Cabin Interior 148.0 sq ft (24.2 sq ft bathroom + 123.8 sq ft living space). Balcony is 34.0 sq ft.

Cabin 10098 - Cabin Interior 191.8 sq ft (24.2 sq ft bathroom + 167.6 sq ft living space). Balcony is 42.0 sq ft.

Would love to hear about 9177 and 9168. Thank u soooooo much...

Cabin 9177 - Cabin Interior 148.0 sq ft (24.2 sq ft bathroom + 123.8 sq ft living space). Balcony is 34.0 sq ft.

Cabin 9168 - Cabin Interior 148.0 sq ft (24.2 sq ft bathroom + 123.8 sq ft living space). Balcony is 34.0 sq ft.

Hope this helps!

Bret

• 2 weeks later...
Great info Bret - I did pick 9009 - then was sent a picture which indicated to me that the balcony was not all that great and that 11009 balcony was better (more wrap around) so changed it to 11009. I think I might have to change back - just checked and 9009 is still available. Lol they must think I'm a nutter.

Thank you so much for your help

We have 11009, would you have that pic of the balcony?? thanks :) Kylie

And thanks Brett for all the info ;)

Hey Bret! SO nice of you to do this for all of us. Kudos to you and your kindness! ;-)

I'm curious about 9104 and if its shower only, shower/tub combo? Thanks in advance!

• 4 weeks later...

Here's a more generic question, though I may get specific at some point.

Currently booked on a B1 Balcony GTY on the Devina to Europe. The ship seems to be mostly sold out.

I can switch to a B2 guarantee for $30 per person. Is it worth it to do this, or should I stick with B1 as I'll probably get the same room anyway?

Could I get cabin 9156? I'd sort of like to go to a B3' date=' but just not sure. I'd like to move up as well as have a larger cabin/balcony.

Thank you![/quote']

Your cabin is fine 191sq ft and 42 sq ft balcony. A B3 will only give you a higher floor, if you want a much bigger balcony try the aft facing rooms on deck 10 and 11 those balconies are hugh.

Currently booked on a B1 Balcony GTY on the Devina to Europe. The ship seems to be mostly sold out.

I can switch to a B2 guarantee for $30 per person. Is it worth it to do this, or should I stick with B1 as I'll probably get the same room anyway?

Don't forget about my "generic" question btw. Is there much difference between a B1 guarantee vs. a B2 guarantee?

I would because you get a bigger room and balcony, B1 148 sq ft B2 191 sq ft 42sq ft balcony.

I would because you get a bigger room and balcony, B1 148 sq ft B2 191 sq ft 42sq ft balcony.

ALL B2 are not a larger size. Please check your deck plans and you will see this is not true. (Deck 12-13) have both smaller and larger B2's

Also B1's on deck 8 are larger all other B1's are smaller.

cruise compete dot com/deck_plans/cruise_ships/msc_divina_cruises

Edited by Bosjoe

Please keep in mind that some of the B2's are of the smaller size on deck 12 and 13. Look toward the aft on the deck plans you can see the difference. Since you are doing a GTY you could also be assigned to one of the smaller ones or the larger one.

Edited by Bosjoe

Ok I am somewhat confused......

On pervious cruise I have taken and on cruises I have researched generally the higher the category you chose then the better position on the boat an room size you get. So why on the Davina are the highest category balconies towards the front of the ship (B3) ?? Premium category on most other ships tend to be mid ship. I am just wondering what benefits I am getting for the extra $$$

I have chosen 12085, 12087 and 12089 as our cabins. Was this a good choice ? Do any of these 3 have bath tubs as we will have a little fella with us (15 months old) and a tub would be so much easier come bath time. Is it worth the extra that I paid ?? The ship deck layouts are a little misleading as these cabins appear to be larger both in living space and in balcony size.

Brett if you charged one dollar for every answer you would be able to pay for your next cruise ha ha.

Your knowledgeable input would be appreciated.

Please keep in mind that some of the B2's are of the smaller size on deck 12 and 13. Look toward the aft on the deck plans you can see the difference. Since you are doing a GTY you could also be assigned to one of the smaller ones or the larger one.

Your right Bosjoe i see what you mean about deck 12 &13 they clumped them together those smaller ones were the size of a B1.

If you are are trying to decide on particular cabins, I have a listing of every cabin onboard with the square footage of the cabin overall (plus broken down into bathroom and living space) and the balcony. Let me know if you need that info on certain ones.

Overall, I think B2 is a safe bet though some forward have steel balcony siding versus plexiglass.

Bret

I would love any info you have on cabin # 12236

I'm booked in 10215 but when I look at the above listed site it lists it as the same 194 sf 42 sf balcony? Is that correct

It is not , its 148 sq ft Just look at the deck plans and you see that the room is smaller and has a smaller balcony.

I'm booked in 10215 but when I look at the above listed site it lists it as the same 194 sf 42 sf balcony? Is that correct

It is actually smaller, don't go by the popup screens. you can see the size difference in the picture from the (B1) blue and the (B2) greens balconies on that deck.

dinansm3

riclop is correct. As I posted before, Cabin 10215 - Cabin Interior 148.0 sq ft (24.2 sq ft bathroom + 123.8 sq ft living space). Balcony is 34.0 sq ft.

mns2lv4ever

Cabin 12236 - Cabin Interior 191.8 sq ft (24.2 sq ft bathroom + 167.6 sq ft living space). Balcony is 42.0 sq ft. This cabin should have a double sofa bed.

Hope this helps.

Bret

If you are are trying to decide on particular cabins, I have a listing of every cabin onboard with the square footage of the cabin overall (plus broken down into bathroom and living space) and the balcony. Let me know if you need that info on certain ones.

Overall, I think B2 is a safe bet though some forward have steel balcony siding versus plexiglass.

Bret

Can you please tell me the size of Cabin 10262 on Divina?

dinansm3

riclop is correct. As I posted before, Cabin 10215 - Cabin Interior 148.0 sq ft (24.2 sq ft bathroom + 123.8 sq ft living space). Balcony is 34.0 sq ft.

mns2lv4ever

Cabin 12236 - Cabin Interior 191.8 sq ft (24.2 sq ft bathroom + 167.6 sq ft living space). Balcony is 42.0 sq ft. This cabin should have a double sofa bed.

Hope this helps.

Bret

Hi Bret,

Do you have any info on 9101 or 9099? Thank you.