Divina B1 vs B2 vs B3?

Okmyx

Bret, I now have 2 reservations on the Divina. Help me decide which to keep.

One of my B1 guarantees was just assigned today. There are reasons for this relating to a screwed up initial reservation, but I won't bore you with the details.

1. Booked a B1 aft cabin 8275. Have $100 OBC, a military discount making the cruise $123 cheaper than the one below (after taking lower OBC into account). Will probably also get a cash back credit from Discover for roughly $100. So as of this moments, the price is $223 lower on this one, but it might end up being a $100 difference.

2. Booked a B1 GTY which was just assigned as a B2 cabin 13118 (I'm surprised they assigned it with over a year left). $200 in OBC but no Discover cash back. Might be able to get the military discount but this one will always be at least $100 more and perhaps $223 more.

Which would you take and why?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Stockjock

If you are are trying to decide on particular cabins, I have a listing of every cabin onboard with the square footage of the cabin overall (plus broken down into bathroom and living space) and the balcony. Let me know if you need that info on certain ones.

Overall, I think B2 is a safe bet though some forward have steel balcony siding versus plexiglass.

Bret

We are in cabin #13115. Will we have a normal balcony? What is the size of cabin and balcony. First time on MSC.

Thanks,

Alberto

We are in cabin #13115. Will we have a normal balcony? What is the size of cabin and balcony. First time on MSC.

Thanks,

Alberto

Alberto im not Bret but i can answer your cabin is 191sqft with a 42 sqft balcony , but your under the pool deck where there will be some noise.

Could you tell me the size of cabins

Also will have any blocked views

Thank you

191sqft with a 42 sqft balcony no block views. easilly viewable on a good deck plan for verification.

Hi,

Any info in cabin 8070? Thanks in advance :)

The cabin is a standard 194 sq. ft with a 48 sq ft balcony

But the balcony is one of the terrible metal "in hull" balconies and the outlook will be little better than a large Ocean view window (minus the glass)

See below

8070.jpg

If you wanted a Balcony, as usually expected, you're in for a big disappointment, I'd probably describe it as one of THE WORST balconies on the ship.

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Lucked out and got assigned a deck 11 B2 corner aft balcony for our sailing! First aft we have ever been assigned. Anyone have info the square footage of the cabin and balcony please? Is there a sofa? Excited about the larger balcony size and the unobstructed views. Thank you!

The cabin is a standard 194 sq. ft with a 48 sq ft balcony

But the balcony is one of the terrible metal "in hull" balconies and the outlook will be little better than a large Ocean view window (minus the glass)

See below

8070.jpg

If you wanted a Balcony, as usually expected, you're in for a big disappointment, I'd probably describe it as one of THE WORST balconies on the ship.

Pete

Pete, is there a site where I can get exact cabin and balcony sizes individual cabins for the Divina? I have a paid subscription to cruisedeckplans.com and the info is not on there for my aft cabin 11297. Thank you for any information.

-Marguerite

Pete, is there a site where I can get exact cabin and balcony sizes individual cabins for the Divina? I have a paid subscription to cruisedeckplans.com and the info is not on there for my aft cabin 11297. Thank you for any information.

I'm sure there is because CRUISEGUYINORL has a listing of every cabin (see post 6 on page one of this thread) but i don't think he is passing on his source.

If you are are trying to decide on particular cabins, I have a listing of every cabin onboard with the square footage of the cabin overall

Bret

Bret, hope you are still monitoring this thread occasionally. Would love the square footage information for aft cabin 11297. I know it has a larger balcony than the usuak B2.

- Marguerite

Hi there, I'm new to this site (just registered today). I booked cabin #9037 on the Divina. Do you have any information as to how large the room and balcony is? Thank you!

Edited by Cruzen Val
reworded what I was asking

Hi there, I'm new to this site (just registered today). I booked cabin #9037 on the Divina. Do you have any information as to how large the room and balcony is? Thank you!

Welcome your cabin is 191sq ft and 42 sq ft balcony. Enjoy.

This is standard size METAL balcony. 191sq ft and 42 sq ft balcony. Look at the pic above. you ill be opposite side and more forward.

Edited by Bosjoe

Details on cabins 11074,11076 and 11091 please. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

These are all standard size balcony. 191sq ft and 42 sq ft balcony. Look at the pic on prior page showing deck 8 cabin outlined, go up 3 decks and count 3 doors in from the left edge for 11074,11076

Edited by Bosjoe

Any info on 10216? I was just assigned that cabin and it looks like an angled balcony and maybe a bit larger. Also just out of curiousity do you know if it's covered or open?

Thank you :)

Your balcony is a bit bigger because of the angle but your views side to side will be limited.

Any info on 10216? I was just assigned that cabin and it looks like an angled balcony and maybe a bit larger. Also just out of curiousity do you know if it's covered or open?

Thank you :)

I've marked your balcony 10216 with a red dot for you (centre bottom)

6242626b-7e8c-4d56-a976-1705ee24020b.jpg

It should resemble this but as a mirror image

taken from cruisetrails thread, I dont know where He/She got it from!!

14_zps86297c94.jpg

Pete

Edited by Skier52