Divina B1 vs B2 vs B3?

Okmyx

On Divina TA, in cabin #13115. How does one know if there is a short sofa or long sofa, or am I missing something in this blog.

Ciao, Alberto & Barbara

I think the symbol indicates if it is A sofa bed or 'double' sofa bed. In our room 11010 it is a double sofa bed.

We have cabins 10221, 10233 and 10235. Any idea of the size difference on the balconies between these 3. Also the square footage of the 10221 in comparison to the others? I know that one is a HC cabin. Any other details on the cabins would be nice to have. Thanks!!!

We have cabins 10221, 10233 and 10235. Any idea of the size difference on the balconies between these 3. Also the square footage of the 10221 in comparison to the others?

Cabin 10221 - Cabin Interior 283.3 sq ft (38.6 sq ft bathroom + 244.7 sq ft living space). Balcony is 61.4 sq ft. This cabin should have a double sofa bed.

Cabin 10233 - Cabin Interior 191.8 sq ft (24.2 sq ft bathroom + 167.6 sq ft living space). Balcony is 123.8 sq ft.

Cabin 10235 - Cabin Interior 191.8 sq ft (24.2 sq ft bathroom + 167.6 sq ft living space). Balcony is 42.0 sq ft. This cabin should have a double sofa bed.

Bret

Cabin 10221 - Cabin Interior 283.3 sq ft (38.6 sq ft bathroom + 244.7 sq ft living space). Balcony is 61.4 sq ft. This cabin should have a double sofa bed.

Cabin 10233 - Cabin Interior 191.8 sq ft (24.2 sq ft bathroom + 167.6 sq ft living space). Balcony is 123.8 sq ft.

Cabin 10235 - Cabin Interior 191.8 sq ft (24.2 sq ft bathroom + 167.6 sq ft living space). Balcony is 42.0 sq ft. This cabin should have a double sofa bed.

Bret

Very nice, thank you. So I get the smallest balcony. Looks like my sister with that kind of corner balcony will have a nice bit of space. Looking forward to our trip, can't get here soon enough.

Bret - I meant cabin 10064 - not 10069 -- thanks!!!!!!

Im not Bret but i can help, 10064 is 191 sq ft and a 42 sq ft balcony and your room is right next to there work area so it may be difficult sleeping the last night because of luggage collection.

Bret or Pete, how about cabin #11305 aft balc. Thanks Bill

192 sq ft with 95 sq ft balcony

here is an image of an aft deck 11 balcony from an old locked thread posted by cruisetrail

771821393262919.JPG

Pete

Hi Bret, could you provide me some info for cabin 11230? We'll take two little kids this Christmas on it. Thank you!

Not Bret, but Pete here:- 11230 is a standard balcony cabin 192 square feet with a 42 square feet balcony, the cabin comes with a double sofa bed to accomodate the 3rd/4th guests. It's on the rear "hump" and will have great views from the balcony, no overkang or lifeboats to worry about.

Nice cabin location

iT is next to the bank of lifts that serve the Villa rossa MDR (deck 6) and the buffet (deck 14) but you'll have to go forward to the next bank of lifts if you are assigned to the Black Crab MDR(decks 5 and 6)

Some people worry about being next to the ,lifts because of noise others like being there because it's less distance to walk.

It's a long way to the theatre

Edited by Skier52