Specialty Restaurant Packages

Interesting to note for our upcoming TA on the Equinox, which departs 4/14, we were unable to pre-purchase the Specialty Dining Package as of Friday. I'm just hoping we can do that once on board the ship.

You may find additional and different packages offered on board. Our last cruise on the infinity had an offer of two dinners and one lunch at the specialty restaurants for $90 (essentially, a free $25 lunch). the ultimate dining package (eat in a specialty restaurant every night) is only offered on board. There is apparently another package on some cruises/ships: wine and dine which is 5 dinners with wine...not sure if that's offered on-line. Finally, there is almost always a discount if you dine at a specialty restaurant on the first night...and generally they offer discounts during the cruise on individual nights, if they aren't fully booked.

• 3 weeks later...
Either. What I like to do is book each restaurant individually online to secure our preferred dining times, then have them credit the discounted package amount difference back once onboard.

I cannot seem to figure out how to book a reservation without buying a package. Could you explain how you did that please? Thanks!

I cannot seem to figure out how to book a reservation without buying a package. Could you explain how you did that please? Thanks!

Simply log in to My Celebrity and click on Manage My Reservation. You should then see a button for Speciality Dining along the top.

Clicking this will take you to a page with the packages listed first, then the individual restaurants. If you click 'Book Now' next to the restaurant of your choice, you can select which day and time you'd like to reserve.

This will be charged to a card that you provide at the time of booking and to my knowledge there is no way to have advanced reservations charged to your account (and therefore use OBC).

That said, the speciality restaurants have always had plenty of availability when onboard, and further discounts are readily available on the ship. I wouldn't necessarily recommend booking in advance.

• 2 weeks later...