Solarium pool - sunning outside on above deck

tbmrt

The Solarium pool looks gorgeous, but I really want to sit outside facing the sea. I saw a photo of a pool with outside seating on above deck.

Are there steps closeby that go down to this pool so we could walk down to "take a dip" occasionally?

The Solarium pool looks gorgeous, but I really want to sit outside facing the sea. I saw a photo of a pool with outside seating on above deck.

Are there steps closeby that go down to this pool so we could walk down to "take a dip" occasionally?

There are 4 sets of steps......2 portside, 2 starboard.....and each

one is around the pool.....sort of like a rectangle. When you say

close by? They are basically around the corners of the pool area.

And may I be one to THANK you for using the loungers upstairs to sun thus saving seats for those who will actually swim!

If everyone would do this, there'd be no more chair hog threads - theres always solo many empties in the deck above the pool. :D

And may I be one to THANK you for using the loungers upstairs to sun thus saving seats for those who will actually swim!

If everyone would do this, there'd be no more chair hog threads - theres always solo many empties in the deck above the pool. :D

Swimming is difficult in this pool; while, vigorous pool walking is more efficacious.

Really? IMO the seating in the Solarium pool area isn't about the pool. Although I think I was in it once. None of the seats in that area are in the sun unless the sun is shining in the window.

Perhaps your comment relates more to the outside pool area?

Really? IMO the seating in the Solarium pool area isn't about the pool. Although I think I was in it once. None of the seats in that area are in the sun unless the sun is shining in the window.

Perhaps your comment relates more to the outside pool area?

OP asked about a pool other than in the solarium and about sitting upstairs from the pool....

And is it really such a bad suggestion that people who don't really need the pool to find seating farther from it to get their sun? I always do this.

I put this suggestion out there so those who may not even think about it one way or the other, may now think, huh, let me leave those seats for someone who may really want or need that spot, I can sit elsewhere if I just want sun.

But the human habit i think is to seek seating as close to the pool then circle farther out looking for seating. I'm suggesting start on the periphery and move inwards as your desire to swim gets greater.

On a ship, we'e all a small community. I like to live in a community that gives thought and consideration to its neighbors. That's just me.

In my not-so-humble opinion.... enjoy the solarium, whether reading, sleeping, chatting, swimming.....all day long every day. Just please don't save a lounger(s) you aren't using. It's that simple. I don't think you have to be swimming to be enjoying the atmosphere of the solarium. My dh never got in that pool, but he read, napped, visited......and he had every right to do that as close to the pool as he can find a lounger. There were 4 of us. When we went in there we could only find single loungers scattered.....most were "saved" but had no butt on them. We waited and as loungers opened we moved together....wherever they ended up to be. No "class" system there!

Hi....this is off topic but did you do something to your profile on the CP

USER CODE Panel.?..1/2 of your screen is coming up all blue and whatever

you are typing is coming up on the other side.....:eek:......you might want

to check your settings....it is quite difficult to read it all.......

Hi....this is off topic but did you do something to your profile on the CP

USER CODE Panel.?..1/2 of your screen is coming up all blue and whatever

you are typing is coming up on the other side.....:eek:......you might want

to check your settings....it is quite difficult to read it all.......

I have ben trying many things to figure it out. for the longest time I had a high blank space above between signature and header, now the blank space appears BETWEEN messages..and i have he blue space that i don't think i've ever seen on any post on CC....

I'm still trouble shooting...!