JW Martiott Miami or JW Marquis

For the night before we sail, we currently have the JW Miami reserved, the pool area looks nice. Now I'm reading that the Marquis is the place to stay. I don't care about leaving the property for the 15 hours we will be there, we've been to SoBe a million times. Just want a nice property to start the relaxation process. :)

I'm so confused. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

For the night before we sail, we currently have the JW Miami reserved, the pool area looks nice. Now I'm reading that the Marquis is the place to stay. I don't care about leaving the property for the 15 hours we will be there, we've been to SoBe a million times. Just want a nice property to start the relaxation process. :)

I'm so confused. ;)

The pool areas are almost identical, not too large or too small but I think the Marquis has limited seating.

My favorite high rise pools are in The Viceroy or The Epic however I really think it is half dozen of one, six of another.

The pool areas are almost identical, not too large or too small but I think the Marquis has limited seating.

My favorite high rise pools are in The Viceroy or The Epic however I really think it is half dozen of one, six of another.

Ugh!!!! But thank you for your response.

Last November we stayed at the Beaux Arts, which is on the top 2 floors of the Marquis. It was more $ if you paid for the room up there, but if you have Marriott points it was the same amount of points to book the Beaux Arts, it was really nice!