S & S cards

golfb4cruzing

I save mine too usually for scrapbooking. Princess simply call them cruise cards but Carnival calls them sign and sail cards. Or maybe it is Royal Caribbean that call them S & S cards. But not important. Finding one in your glove box is a nice surprise.:)

Looking in glove box for something today and ran into last years S & S cards. What a perfect day. It's the simple things. Hurry up November.

Next time, please elaborate more in your title line, or, in your original post details, especially when referencing an acronym like "S & S", which is not commonly used on Princess posts. Thank you.

Edited by cruisincdns

I save mine too usually for scrapbooking. Princess simply call them cruise cards but Carnival calls them sign and sail cards. Or maybe it is Royal Caribbean that call them S & S cards. But not important. Finding one in your glove box is a nice surprise.:)

Good Morning All. Glad my title didn't bother you. Also my bad for confusing the different cruise lines. I must still be transitioning over to Princess. At least I didn't call them card door slidy things.

Good Morning All. Glad my title didn't bother you. Also my bad for confusing the different cruise lines. I must still be transitioning over to Princess. At least I didn't call them card door slidy things.

LOL...I like the card door slidy things! I call them S & S cards also so I knew what you were talking about.:)

Edited by ready2cruzagain

Aren't we all friendly Princess cruisers today!;). I knew exactly what you meant (despite the fact that I've only sailed on Princess). I keep a cruise card in my wallet and pull it out occasionally if I'm having a bad day. Makes me happy!

I keep a cruise card in my wallet and pull it out occasionally if I'm having a bad day. Makes me happy!

My wife does this as well. We are returning to Princess for our December cruise. We are very excited about it! My wife will probably keep our S&S/cruise cards/slidy/swipy thing-a-muh-bobs from that cruise for her collection. :D

Edited by JimAOk1945

Next time, please elaborate more in your title line, or, in your original post details, especially when referencing an acronym like "S & S", which is not commonly used on Princess posts. Thank you.

All the prior responses figured out the meaning from context.

Even if it wasn't the best title, at least it wasn't

the one billionth "What's a coffee card?" thread.

WRT Carnival, I thought their card was called "Fun Pass"

Looking in glove box for something today and ran into last years S & S cards. What a perfect day. It's the simple things. Hurry up November.

Thanks for your post! It's those little reminders of the wonderful experiences that make my day!

Thanks for your post! It's those little reminders of the wonderful experiences that make my day!

Wish I lived close enough to throw it in the glove box right after getting off the ship. :D

Thanks for brightening our day. Our last 17 cruises have been on Princess but I knew exactly what you were talking about :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by IECalCruiser

My wife does this as well. We are returning to Princess for our December cruise. We are very excited about it! My wife will probably keep our S&S/cruise cards/slidy/swipy thing-a-muh-bobs from that cruise for her collection. :D

The description of "slidy/swipey thing" works for me on those days when I am lucky to remember what my name is! At least my DH always knows what I want to say and can interpret.

I have saved all my cruise cards, except for the first two cruises I went on. DH keeps asking my what I'm going to do with them. I tell him I just like to look at them and think of all the fun I've had.

I try to save them, but once we had them taken away as we disembarked. That was in Copenhagen in 2007 on the Star Princess.:mad: