Diamond drink vouchers on ships with no D lounge

Do they have the coupons on ships without D lounge?I was thinking that it is a little off balance that RCL gives D members 3 drink coupons on ships with d lounge to stop over crowding. On ships without D lounge you get an event with 25% off drinks.I understand We have choices to cruise on boats with or with out d lounge,just the introduction of these coupons is a nice additional perk that should be fleet wide.

Just keep in mind that of the 21 current ships in the RCI fleet, there are 3 that do not have Diamond Lounges. Adventure is currently being enhanced.

That will change next month to only 2 because of the enhancements being done to Voyager in May.

According to the current enhancement that will leave Explorer being enhanced in February of 2015 and Jewel in April of 2016.

Just keep in mind that of the 21 current ships in the RCI fleet, there are 3 that do not have Diamond Lounges. Adventure is currently being enhanced.

That will change next month to only 2 because of the enhancements being done to Voyager in May.

According to the current enhancement that will leave Explorer being enhanced in February of 2015 and Jewel in April of 2016.

Adventure sails today with her new Diamond Club:D

Edited by ARCruisinNana

As one who looks at the glass half full, we were able to take several cruises on the sovereign and monarch. I don't recall when the sovereign or monarch started the d event ( no lounge) but it was an upgrade from nothing at all.

M

As one who looks at the glass half full, we were able to take several cruises on the sovereign and monarch. I don't recall when the sovereign or monarch started the d event ( no lounge) but it was an upgrade from nothing at all.

M

I agree with you 100% as I am happy with whatever perks I get. I believe it was after the "uproar" when Diamonds got kicked out of the CL.

OP; I agree with you. Would be a nice benefit requiring little in infrastructure or staffing change. I sent an email to C&A within the last two weeks encouraging basically what you are asking for.

In turn I encourage you to contact Crown and Anchor and ask as well.

This is RCI contact info.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&faqId=976&faqSubjectId=340

• 2 months later...
Do they have the coupons on ships without D lounge?I was thinking that it is a little off balance that RCL gives D members 3 drink coupons on ships with d lounge to stop over crowding. On ships without D lounge you get an event with 25% off drinks.I understand We have choices to cruise on boats with or with out d lounge,just the introduction of these coupons is a nice additional perk that should be fleet wide.

I just got off the Explorer. It did not have a Diamond Lounge and did not give out vouchers. It had a Diampnd Event.

Hello everyone. We are going on Explorer on June 28 and got the email from RCCL last week telling us that they have officially began the "voucher" program and I believe it's fleet wide. This was great news to us since Explorer is one of the few ships that only offers the nightly Diamond Event.

Usually my timing is not this good, so thanks Royal!

Stacy

Hello everyone. We are going on Explorer on June 28 and got the email from RCCL last week telling us that they have officially began the "voucher" program and I believe it's fleet wide. This was great news to us since Explorer is one of the few ships that only offers the nightly Diamond Event.

Stacy

I did not get that email, but from others I thought the vouchers would be fleetwide by fall. It appears you will be lucky:D, but some others may have to wait a little longer.

I agree with you 100% as I am happy with whatever perks I get. I believe it was after the "uproar" when Diamonds got kicked out of the CL.

I liked the diamond lounge more than the CL on Naviagtor, Diamond had same snacks and drinks but with great ocean view.

Stacy

We just got off the Explorer last week. We only had the Diamond Event which is wine, champagne and 25% off drinks. If you didn't get there early you were out of luck.

We just got off the Explorer last week. We only had the Diamond Event which is wine, champagne and 25% off drinks. If you didn't get there early you were out of luck.

They keep waffling back and forth on the Explorer. I find it exceedingly strange. Some weeks they have the vouchers, some they don't.

We will have to wait and see if they finally make it permanent this week.

:eek: