Canyon Ranch Spa Price List

RMSeadog

As of today 16 Apr. there the Spa and Captain's Club are offering any Specials. The specials are being worked on and be implemented ASAP when prices are worked. ~ Rick

Edited by RMSeadog
Fat fingers

OMG those prices are very high.
Yes but they were high before. Are they much higher ?

Very glad my DW is not interested in spa treatments. :)

Rick, what are the charges for fitness classes such as yoga. aerobics and spin classes ?

Is this part of the Canyon Ranch program ?

Yes but they were high before. Are they much higher ?

Very glad my DW is not interested in spa treatments. :)

Rick, what are the charges for fitness classes such as yoga. aerobics and spin classes ?

They are higher. Some things are similar and others are higher. And I live 25 minutes outside of Manhattan on the gold coast of long island, where a starter house is a million dollars....so I am a little familiar with high prices :)

I assume they will have some sort of specials.......after all Aqua Spa was always "hawking" its specials and the spa was never even near fully booked......

As of today 16 Apr. there the Spa and Captain's Club are offering any Specials. The specials are being worked on and be implemented ASAP when prices are worked. ~ Rick

Well the only way they will see me in there is when the specials come out:). They have always offered $99 specials or similar deals during the cruise.

those prices are in line with their destination spa prices on land. I wouldn't expect them to be any less. Canyon Ranch is a luxury spa.

I was just at Canyon Ranch in Tucson a month or so ago and I do remember the Canyon Ranch Massage being $140 there, same as on the ship. I would think that the prices would probably be the same as their land based spas, but didn't really compare them other than the Canyon Ranch Massage.

Edited by NLH Arizona

Sorry to answer for Rick, but the prices for the classes are $11. They are even charging for Zumba now.

OMG those prices are very high.

They are high but fairly similar to the old spa group.....all spa prices on ships are high.....lets hope Canyon Ranch is a BETTER group than the old one...at least then some of the overpricing can be explained.....otherwise it's usually better to stick to land based spas at about 1/3 to 1/2 this cost...just saying.....:eek::)

We are on Connie now with the new Canyon Ranch and in addition to the high prices they automatically add an 18% gratuity.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forums mobile app

Oh Elemis did that too...at least for the last year or two.....

those prices are in line with their destination spa prices on land. I wouldn't expect them to be any less. Canyon Ranch is a luxury spa.

LilMsFoodie - I agree. And in case anyone's interested, here's a link to their Tucson menu and prices (all 80+ pages of it) so you can do your own price comparison: http://www.canyonranch.com/sites/default/files/i/downloads/tucson/Guide_to_Services.pdf

While I usually have no problem paying for a luxury spa experience AT AN ACTUAL LUXURY SPA, I have my doubts that I will find that same experience on a ship (at least to date I have not). The ambiance is just never the same nor is the quality of the treatments I get). So while Canyon Ranch may have taken over the spas on the ships, I wonder if the therapists are trained by Canyon Ranch and are held to the same standards as those in their land-based spas? Or is this really just in name only and everything else is pretty much the same as it was, which I don't consider luxury by any stretch of the imagination. Will be interesting to see what kind of feedback people post.

My very seasoned cruising in-laws told me not to buy anything like this for my wife as I could get her twice the treatment on land. I would have no idea if this is expensive or not, I tried to buy her a massage twice but X cancelled it because Canyon was coming in.

Right now there no special offered. I have been told that they are working special piecing in the works. No Captain's Club discounts offered on at this time in Reflection. Will check cost do spin classes, etc.

Rick

My experience at Canyon Ranch on Reflection during the first week of April was that it is NOT a luxury spa experience. It is typical of most other cruise spas previously on Celebrity and on other lines such as RCCL and Princess. It was better than some and not as good as others. A lot has to do with your particular therapist rather than the brand name of the spa. We experienced a number of disappointing glitches that I previously wrote about, but I suspect that those things will be worked out in time. In my experience, only the name and prices have changed. The experience is similar. I suspect the change was a business decision, not a decision made for the purpose of simply enhancing the experience.