Crown & Anchor Balcony Discount

Can someone point me to the current schedule of balcony discounts and early (> 6 months out) booking discounts?

Thanks!

Just4kixx~

Royal does not have early booking discounts.

Platinum Balcony Discount When Booking More Than 6 Months From Sailing Date:

$ 50* for sailings of 3-5 nights

$100* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$200* for sailings of 10+ nights

Emerald Balcony Discount When Booking More Than 6 Months From Sailing Date:

$ 75* for sailings of 3-5 nights

$125* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$225* for sailings of 10+ nights

Diamond Balcony Discount When Booking More Than 6 Months From Sailing Date:

$125* for sailings of 3-5 nights

$225* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$325* for sailings of 10+ nights

Diamond Plus & Pinnacle Balcony Discount When Booking More Than 6 Months From Sailing Date:

$150* for sailings of 3-5 nights

$250* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$350* for sailings of 10+ nights

*When booking less than 6 months from sailing date subtract $25 from each dollar amount.

Edited by clarea

I can't find that on web site

Can't find what?

The balcony discounts are listed on the RCI website when you are logged in under the Crown and Anchor section. Special Offers > Onboard Booking Bonus (yeah, I know. why on that page?) It'll list the discounts applicable to your current CAS level.

booked family cruise months ago for dec 2014, not paid in full yet,am diamond will I get balcony discount.

It's a good idea to call whoever booked your cruise and confirm your balcony discount.

Edited by clarea

If you use a travel agent and they offer obc or something extra, can you still get the balcony discount or not?

Usually you can, but the travel agent may lower their perk because the balcony discount lowers their commission.

I did an online mock booking for a sailing on the Allure of the Seas and did not get a C&A discount after logging in. I called a RCCL vacation planner and was given the discount.

Yeah, I've done some mock bookings on balcony and suite cabins that have shown no discounts at all, and I verified I was logged in. There should at least be something, whether it's a promotional discount, CAS discount, or platinum balcony discount.

• 2 weeks later...

Regarding balcony discounts, I am currently Platinum and qualify for a $100 balcony discount. I will switch to Emerald following my June Allure cruise. If I book a BOGO cruise for next year now, will they allow me the $125 discount for Emerald, only allow me the $100 for Platinum because that is my current level, or allow me the $100 and give me the extra $25 after my next cruise? If anybody has come across this situation, I'd appreciate your thoughts.

Regarding balcony discounts, I am currently Platinum and qualify for a $100 balcony discount. I will switch to Emerald following my June Allure cruise. If I book a BOGO cruise for next year now, will they allow me the $125 discount for Emerald, only allow me the $100 for Platinum because that is my current level, or allow me the $100 and give me the extra $25 after my next cruise? If anybody has come across this situation, I'd appreciate your thoughts.

With the new booking system that was recently put in place anytime you request a higher level discount because you moved up a level the cruise will be reprised at current rates. If you did that you would lose the BOGOHO fare.

Call C&A after the points post for your June Allure cruise post. In the past they have always granted the higher discount on existing cruises. I'm not 100% sure the will still do this, since so many policy changes have take place lately, but it's worth a phone call.

Call C&A after the points post for your June Allure cruise post. In the past they have always granted the higher discount on existing cruises. I'm not 100% sure the will still do this, since so many policy changes have take place lately, but it's worth a phone call.

I asked about this a couple of days ago when I was repricining for the BOGOHO sale and was told that since the system "upgrade" that to get the increased C&A discount the cruise would be reprised at current rates.:(

I asked about this a couple of days ago when I was repricining for the BOGOHO sale and was told that since the system "upgrade" that to get the increased C&A discount the cruise would be reprised at current rates.:(

I am not surprised. :rolleyes:

I am not surprised. :rolleyes:

Yep. I have probably lost out on about $300 worth of discounts for cruises booked and will be diamond by the time they sailing but not at time of booking. Oh well. Can't complain too much with the savings we just got from the BOGOHO.

If you have become a Diamond member by virtue of your Elite status with Celebrity, do you qualify for the balcony discount?

Yes, you qualify for a balcony discount on Royal cruises.

That is BS. What a nice way to reward loyalty:mad: