Century cafe cova questions?

janset

Cova cafe. We are sailing on the Alaskan cruise June 8th, and I was wondering what are the hours were?:confused:

Do they do lunches and dinners. Any information on the food served there would be great?

Will it be open the day of boarding and the day of disembarking?:rolleyes:

What other restaurants are open on these days, also Thanks. :D

Cova cafe. We are sailing on the Alaskan cruise June 8th, and I was wondering what are the hours were?:confused:

Do they do lunches and dinners. Any information on the food served there would be great?

Will it be open the day of boarding and the day of disembarking?:rolleyes:

What other restaurants are open on these days, also Thanks. :D

Cova Cafe has small sandwiches, cakes etc no actual meal. I think they open 7am maybe earlier for those wanting a coffee or tea fix. Close late.

Not sure if it is opening on embarkation but the Buffet is. Buffet for disembarking too.

Like the previous poster I never saw anything but sweet things at the cova cafe. The doughnuts were good! They opened at either 6:30 or 7:00 am durig our cruise. Can't tell you when they closed as we were never there in the evening

Just off century and spent a lot of time at the Cova cafe. We didn't see any small sandwiches. Pastries, muffins, cookies, cakes and desserts depending on the time of day. I think they closed at 11pm or later.

The Café Cova opened at 7 AM when we were aboard last month ... and closed up at 11 PM. Yes, as others noted, no sandwiches but you could get the best lemon meringue pie you have had in your life. Plus, they had coffees, cake, pastries, coffee drinks (really good) and some cocktails there. The staff there on the Century were the BEST at sea!!

Cova has sweets only, no savory items. It is not a "lunch/dinner venue".

Different types of pastries, cakes, cookies.......and of course coffees/

teas and they also serve adult libations.

They only had sweets on the Pacific Coastal we completed a few weeks ago.

BTW, the 2nd round of sweets (after lunch) were far superior to the first round in the AM.

We were in a Sky Suite, and those (GREAT) sandwiches did come around with the butler around 4pm. :D

The COVAA Café Coffee is very good though. Far superior to the stuff you'll find in the buffet area, which is just BARELY TOLERABLE!

Do they have decaffeinated coffee on their menu? I love having a café Americano but I really need it to be decaf 😬 also I have seen where they sell coffee drinks with alcohol do they have Kahlúa drinks?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do they have decaffeinated coffee on their menu? I love having a café Americano but I really need it to be decaf also I have seen where they sell coffee drinks with alcohol do they have Kahlúa drinks?

Yes, they have a full service bar and can put any type of liquor in

your coffee....Kalahua, Baileys, Frangelica....etc...etc...etc....

Not sure about the decaf...maybe someone who drinks it can

give you the correct answer.

Do they have decaffeinated coffee on their menu? I love having a café Americano but I really need it to be decaf 😬 also I have seen where they sell coffee drinks with alcohol do they have Kahlúa drinks?

We had decaf lattes and cappuccinos.

They only had sweets on the Pacific Coastal we completed a few weeks ago.

BTW, the 2nd round of sweets (after lunch) were far superior to the first round in the AM.

We were in a Sky Suite, and those (GREAT) sandwiches did come around with the butler around 4pm. :D

The COVAA Café Coffee is very good though. Far superior to the stuff you'll find in the buffet area, which is just BARELY TOLERABLE!

But...far more tolerable than anything you'd find on Princess...

We used to get coffees to-go in the morning and head off to a lecture or something and in the evening we often got to-go drinks from there to take to the theatre. I always got a decaf B-52 coffee in the evening. The black and white cookies are excellent as well. We never saw any sandwiches. They might have had croissants in the morning, but that was about it.