Dining room question

JandKMom

There will be six of us in our party-my husband, myself, our two kids, my elderly mother and her home health aide. We opted for traditional dining. Will we be seated at at able by ourselves or with other people? I would really rather not have people we don't know at the table. It can get awkward if they are not a great fit. How big are the standard tables? How can we request to be seated with just our family?

Make sure all reservations are linked and all have the correct request noted. When you board, in your stateroom you'll find your dining table assignments. Make sure you are all at the same table, then one of you so to the dining room to consult a map. You will probably find that you are already at a table for six, but if not, see the MaitreD and explain the situation and it shouldn't be hard to correct.

There will be six of us in our party-my husband, myself, our two kids, my elderly mother and her home health aide. We opted for traditional dining. Will we be seated at at able by ourselves or with other people? I would really rather not have people we don't know at the table. It can get awkward if they are not a great fit. How big are the standard tables? How can we request to be seated with just our family?

Who did you book through? A Travel Agent or Celebrity? Whoever

it was, let them know you want to sit by yourselves. They have

plenty of 6 tops all over so it should not be an issue.

They have tables in size from 2 to 12. There are lots of tables for 6.

Regardless of whether your reservations are linked or not, or if a table for 6 is requested or not, check your dining room table and seating ASAP after boarding. If the staterooms are ready when you board (usually after 1PM) then check the table assignment cards in your staterooms to make sure you are at the correct table. If not, or if your stateroom isn't ready when you board, then go see the dining room management. On embarkation day they'll be set up in the Rendezvous lounge just outside the port side dining room doors on deck 4. Check to make sure you are all seated together and at a table for 6. If there is an issue then very politely ask if they could put your group together and accommodate you at a table for six. They are much better at making such changes than the system is at making sure it gets correctly set up in advance.

Edited by Lsimon