Celebrity website gone bonkers!

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I input a specific time frame, a specific ship, and tell it to find cruises. The correct window pops up for about a second and then is replaced with a window full of information about other ships and cruises not in the time frame I specified. This has been going on for two days now. Very frustrating!

Edited by Happy Cruiser 6143

I had that happen, too. I then added the destination which I had not designated before and then the correct sailings appeared.

FWIW, I was using Firefox.

I had a destination in there. I use Chrome. I don't think anyone is using IE these days since they haven't patched their latest security hole.

I had a destination in there. I use Chrome. I don't think anyone is using IE these days since they haven't patched their latest security hole.

Hi Linda, I know lots of folks who still use IE....including my Employer

as well.....we have branches all over the Southeast part of the country

in 8 states.

To answer question ... yes I see this to in IE, didn't bother checking another browser. I just had to "pretend" to select one of my criteria again in the new window and seemed to then filter properly. In my case I just did the pull down for ship again and selected the ship that was already showing selected and that seemed to be the push it needed.

But yes, wonky. That said, nothing I haven't seen before on this site, sadly I've accepted this wonky behavior and find a way to work around it or revisit when they get the issue worked out.

Hi Linda, I know lots of folks who still use IE....including my Employer

as well.....we have branches all over the Southeast part of the country

in 8 states.

Same here, but our company has us sign on to VPN for our company site.

But to answer the question, yes it has been doing that for about a week or so for me too. Celebrity use to have a better web site than RCCL IMHO, but lately I think it is the other way around.

Edited by DiamondSuiteCruiser

Also having the issue. Problem with search results. Another customer facing defect on the website...I am in tech and I can tell you that the issues reported are a direct result of a poorly managed internal web development team with no effective testing procedures.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I don't understand why the problems with the Celebrity website are never fully resolved. It's not rocket science. Who in the world is their inept IT provider? All I can imagine is that nepotism must somehow be involved ...

Hard not to consider just how much business they must be losing in the long run.

Edited by scdreamer

Re IE, I'm not implying nobody ever uses it. I no longer do because it makes my computer crash. I was just assuming that most users are aware of the current security breach and aren't using it until Microsoft comes up with a patch. My daughter reported that her employer specifically instructed them not to use it until further notice. I haven't seen a patch come through for the latest major flaw yet.

Regarding the Celebrity website, still not working properly. What a surprise.

Just a FYI to you, Microsoft has released the IE patch.

Re IE, I'm not implying nobody ever uses it. I no longer do because it makes my computer crash. I was just assuming that most users are aware of the current security breach and aren't using it until Microsoft comes up with a patch. My daughter reported that her employer specifically instructed them not to use it until further notice. I haven't seen a patch come through for the latest major flaw yet.

Regarding the Celebrity website, still not working properly. What a surprise.