Breakaway Bermuda 2014

Looking forward to the M&G Dennis and Joe.

If we dock port side, moms view will be great from her forward facing cabin. If we dock starboard side, her view will be equally as great. Grand Bermuda is a sight for poor eyes.

Work here has been extremely stressful, and after the horrible winter we had, I am sincerely looking forward to a nice relaxing vacation aboard the Breakaway.

Here is a view of both port side and starboard side docking. Remember, port side gets the sunsets and starboard gets the sunrises.

Cheers and looking forward to meeting everyone onboard :)

ImageUploadedByForums1402707740.788067.jpg.1d339fcd46b0f33ec628ef329efede5c.jpg

Robin

Norwegian Breakaway July 2014

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

ImageUploadedByForums1402707722.879442.jpg.aaa6ce86c3976b978902823175329428.jpg

I see Dawn is starboard again this week.. will our lovely Breakaway follow suit again? I'm beginning to think they know we're stalking them each week, and are just messing with us now - I wonder if Vegas is keeping odds on it as well ;)

Edited by VickiD59

Looking forward to the M&G Dennis and Joe.

If we dock port side, moms view will be great from her forward facing cabin. If we dock starboard side, her view will be equally as great. Grand Bermuda is a sight for poor eyes.

Work here has been extremely stressful, and after the horrible winter we had, I am sincerely looking forward to a nice relaxing vacation aboard the Breakaway.

Here is a view of both port side and starboard side docking. Remember, port side gets the sunsets and starboard gets the sunrises.

Cheers and looking forward to meeting everyone onboard :)

[ATTACH]316058[/ATTACH][ATTACH]316059[/ATTACH]

Robin

Norwegian Breakaway July 2014

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

Hi Robin -- so which is which when facing what way???

Remember, port side gets the sunsets and starboard gets the sunrises.

:confused:

19 days and counting!

Live on the BA today, June 17th.... we just passed the Dawn on her way home to Boston... that was a pretty cool site... will post a couple of blurry pics in my review. BUT, I spoke with the Captain yesterday and he said we WILL dock portside tomorrow :( We have a Starboard view... so we'll watch the crazies running back to the ship on Friday from one of the other decks....

I asked him about the schedule... port, port, starboard, port, port, starboard.... he said that's just the way it has worked out... but they have to dock starboard once a month for lifeboat drills... so I expect that schedule won't change much...

Dawn is docked port again this week....will be interesting to see if the Breakaway also docks port on Wednesday.

Would you please share the links for the cams you are viewing?

If you have on the previous pages, please accept my apologies as I did skip to the end here.