Woo hoo...Solstice in Vancouver tomorrow!

Theodorable

I am so excited to see her. Biggest cruise ship ever to be in Vancouver. We will be on her on October 5th when she leaves from Honolulu to Sydney. Hope that she comes in stern first so that we can see our cabin!

I work just about 300m from the cruise terminal so can go see her before work....lunchtime....after work....sigh!

I am so excited to see her. Biggest cruise ship ever to be in Vancouver. We will be on her on October 5th when she leaves from Honolulu to Sydney. Hope that she comes in stern first so that we can see our cabin!

I work just about 300m from the cruise terminal so can go see her before work....lunchtime....after work....sigh!

Looking forward to your pictures!

AS I was thinking of having a peak at how and what they lower the Masts/etc top side to make it under the Lions gate I checked on when they expect it to arrive.

Info from the X agent in Vancouver is that they will dock at 5:30 am and this should mean entering the inner harbour around 4:50. Well that fixed my enthusiasm for that venture,

Maybe I'll make it for their 5 PM sailaway. lol

I can't wait to get up to Vancouver tomorrow via Amtrak.

It will be our (myself and DH) first time onboard Solstice.

I wonder how much sleep I will get tonight?

We are on the sailing that leaves Vancouver tomorrow. (YEAAAAYYY!)

My DH is going to try to get a video of whatever happens with the retractable masts. I will post the videos and photos on Cruise Critic when we return.

Currently on Solstice. We are now sailing in the Juan de Fuca strait (8:05 PM). It has been a great cruise. Food has been somewhere between excellent and outstanding. The new Captain is a great guy, willing to photographed and very personable. Cruise director Alejandro is a lot of fun. We are jealous of all you guys embarking. We are due to dock at 6AM but we will be up there taking pictures as we go under the bridge if there is enough light.

We are on the sailing that leaves Vancouver tomorrow. (YEAAAAYYY!)

My DH is going to try to get a video of whatever happens with the retractable masts. I will post the videos and photos on Cruise Critic when we return.

Bon Voyage, guys! I can hardly wait to hear about your sail-out, under Lion's Gate! :D

Cruise director Alejandro is a whole lot of fun, I had him as CD on my recent Infinity cruise around the horn I like how he had a different suit every night after the show. Having him as Cruise Director was the thing i enjoyed the most about the infinity

She is here!! I can see her from my room at the Pan Pacific. She is bow first unfortunately... We are sailing today and can't wait to board.

Thank you for posting the pictures of the Beautiful Solstice. We are thinking of booking the YVR to Sea, Alaska cruise next May. Just may have to do so after seeing the pictures. Enjoy your cruise everyone!!

We are booked on the Solstice May 30 out of Seattle and Sept 23 out of Vancouver on her way to Hawaii. Just booked our airline tickets yesterday for our return from Hawaii. We are happy to have the Solstice back again this year. Have a great time. Richard

Had a meeting this morning in downtown Vancouver, in an office on the 22nd floor with a beautiful view of the harbor. A full view of the Solstice, looking great. All those on board enjoy your trip!