Breakfast on last day?

I've read that disembarking is early on the ships. Do they serve breakfast before they send you packing?

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Yes you can go to MRD for a sit down or Buffet for a quick bite:)

On the Triumph in February I hung out my order for room service for debarkation day and no one showed up, I opened the door and my order was still hanging there.

I assumed then no room service was available for this day though now I'm thinking they just forgot all about me and my coffee & goodies :rolleyes:

They do not serve room service last morning. Only DR and buffet.

On the Triumph in February I hung out my order for room service for debarkation day and no one showed up, I opened the door and my order was still hanging there.

I assumed then no room service was available for this day though now I'm thinking they just forgot all about me and my coffee & goodies :rolleyes:

Not true..We just got off the Breeze yesterday and got room service yesterday morning since we didn't have time to go to buffet or MDR. It arrived at 7 AM. We placed our order sheet on the door night before.

We too go to the MDR and enjoy a leisurely breakfast,

as we are never in a rush to get off the ship.;)

Same here.

Isn't it odd how most folks are in a terrible rush to get on the ship (FTTF?)

and then at the end, they can't get off fast enough?

We have always been able to order room service breakfast the last morning on Carnival.

Maybe you are confusing Carnival with Princess? No room service breakfast the last morning on Princess. Though I think suites can get RS breakfast the last morning.

Isn't it odd how most folks are in a terrible rush to get on the ship (FTTF?)

and then at the end, they can't get off fast enough?

It could be that many have long drives ahead or early airplane flights.

LuLu

On the Imagination there was a notation that Room Service was only available until 4 am.

I always go to MDR after packing my carry on and locking it in the cabin. They always seem to run out of bananas on the last day, so I just order a egg white omelet and juice. After breakfast I pick up my bag and wait.

62A3E603-7A66-4F5C-9E63-9AEB6207FF5F_zpsn4khds3g.jpg

Because we had like zone 14 or something to disembark, we had plenty of time to do pretty much everything. So we ate at the buffet for breakfast.

We know better now ... that was one loooonnnnng line we had to wait through in August to finally get out of there. We will have FTTF and will self - disembark in November....lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

We always have it in the MDR. The lido is way too hectic on the last morning.

We used to go to the buffet the last morning of the cruise.

However, a few years ago one of the couples we sailed with who always went to the MDR for breakfast said it's very relaxing to go to MDR on the last day. The Lido can be hectic. We've gone to the MDR for breakfast on the last morning ever since then.

I have previously gone to lido buffet for breakfast on the day of debarkation, just because that is what my travelling companions wanted. I got my usual croissant, fruit and coffee, while they loaded up on eggs, bacon, sausage and the like. Yes, it is very hectic up there that last morning, so.....

now, since I cruise solo mostly, I order room service...my usual croissant fruit and coffee, and enjoy it in the peace of my stateroom, lingering until about 8.30 or 9am, if my room steward has said that it was ok, and I always make sure that I have at least a buck or two to tip that last room service treat.

If I could not do room service breakfast on day of debarkation, I think I would just forgo breakfast all together, rather than do the hordes at buffet or the MDR. Just what works for me though...different strokes for different folks.