Radiance of the seas march 19th nz cruise review

April 27th Honolulu arrival off the Transpacific and beginning of our Hawaii trip began with a quick handover of our new Sea Pass Cards between 6:30 AM to 9 PM and immediate start of visiting Honolulu and enjoying the day until 10 PM. My husband , daughter and SIL went parasailing while I took Photos. I would have loved to join them but a surgery held me back but I had a blast taking photos and enjoying the cool breeze and fast boat ride. The remainder of the day was spent walking around Waikiki, seeing Turtles at the beaches in front of the Hotels. i am afraid it was difficult getting a picture of the turtles as they poked their little heads up quickly and back down.

Daughter and husband parasailing

JohnampCarolynupampaway_zpsaf91518e.jpg

Honolulu by Hotels

BeachesinHonolulu_zps7076c0db.jpg

Gay, Julie and I are really enjoying the pictures - thanks for sharing!!

Bora Bora is so amazing

Famous Honolulu Landmark = Iolani Palance with statue of King Kamehamea out front

I am loving your review!

I am on the Radiance when it comes down to Sydney in September so it is nice to get some insight on the trip!

Your Bora Bora photos are lovely. I am also lucky enough to do the tour with Patrick.

Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Afternoon, got more of our Hawaii pictures up so here are more of the Weimea Canyons, and will continue with our stop in Hilo and more photos from the Lava Tree Park OLL Luau, & Royal Circle Island tour I organized for our Roll Call. I chose Eno Tours for the Island Tour on Ohau. We all met in the Centrum at 7:30 AM the morning of May 2nd and we were picked up down by the Meritime Museum and Old Sailing vessel. The tour began with a short City tour, working our way across the Island and up to the North Shore, and working our way around the Island passed the Polynesian Cultural Center, a lovely lunch stop at one of the Country Clubs and continuing down to Diamond head, & back to our ship. We ended our tour around 5 PM. May 2nd proved to be a cloudy with some rain.

Gay