Oasis of the Seas – a Photographic Study (over 100 ship pictures)

Wow, mistermom! Looks like you snagged a bit o' booty. Must have been from more than trivia since for those, it's typically only the RCI keychain. :)

Loves me some "booty." Lol. We already have (from this cruise) about four neck sea pass card holders, key chains AND an RCL high lighter!

Sorry it is so gloomy, it is gloomy here in Rhode Island as well but I would still much rather be where you are. So appreciate the pictures as we will be boarding on Mon. Have always wondered what the seas would be like out there, looks pretty calm. Can't wait for more pics! Thanks again

Definitely calm seas but lackluster skies. At least we're in the high sixties or so now so warm enough to have some deck 15 and Beach Pool (my favorite) time.

Having breakfast in Central Park and had a visit! Not sure if it's Bob or Linda!

8e3cbf34c35b8e73b9567ccbe016212f.jpg

WOW, he will be a lot harder to find than the gnomes of Central Park. Amazing that you actually saw him, let alone got a photo.

Welcome home! Thanks again for taking us all along on your Oasis cruises. I really enjoyed your pictures, and I can't wait to take some of my own!:)

Thanks again, and welcome home. Safe travels to your final destination.

Thank you so much. I truly appreciate your welcome. Thanks for "traveling" with me. On the bus now to MIA.

WOW, he will be a lot harder to find than the gnomes of Central Park. Amazing that you actually saw him, let alone got a photo.

The horticulturalist says they're pretty territorial so stay in the same area. Should be a little easier to find with the Crystal canopy "clue" in the pic. Lol

We just left Sabor for lunch and yum! Pictures to follow. The margaritas were yummy. I had the jalapeno one and it was great!

Darrell loved the jalapeno margarita. He usually just drinks beer, but when we went back to Sabor later in the week, he had another one. I liked the Avocado margarita.