How long for dinner in mdr

Yes, plenty of time - you will surely be out before 8pm. Dinner is generally between 1 hour 15 min and 1.5 hours long, but you can set the pace with your waiter. Tell them at the outset that you have show reservations and would like to be finished quickly, and they will do their best to reasonably accommodate you.

(We always have 6pm traditional dining, and we have always been out before 7:30, even on the one cruise in which we had poor/slow service and an inexperienced wait team)

Edited by DonnaK

We will be having dinner in the main dining room, on the first night of our cruise at 6:00. We will be at a table for two if that makes a difference. We have reservations for the comedy show at 9:00. Will we be able to make it in time? Thanks.

I was just on the Enchantment and had 5:45 dinner time. We were all (table for (9) finished by 7:15 and no one was rushed to finish including dessert.

Are u rushed with my time I really hope not were doing this but I like to take my time on hols with dinner x:(

Not rushed at all..if anything the service was a little slow for my liking in a few instances, but no big deal.:)