Question about Premium drink package

txflood33

Does the Premium package cover pretty much all drinks...alcohol and non alcohol?

I'm sure there are some higher end wines...maybe even ports and/or cognacs...not sure what they stock....that are well above the package and I know the package doesn't include bottles

But, for the most part, can I treat is as an all inclusive resort.....without going all out wild?

Does the Premium package cover pretty much all drinks...alcohol and non alcohol?

I'm sure there are some higher end wines...maybe even ports and/or cognacs...not sure what they stock....that are well above the package and I know the package doesn't include bottles

But, for the most part, can I treat is as an all inclusive resort.....without going all out wild?

Pretty much. The only thing we paid upcharges for was wine.

If we end up ordering something outside of the package...

1. will the bartender/server inform us?

2. will we pay full price for the drink or the difference in price over the package coverage?

2. will we pay full price for the drink or the difference in price over the package coverage?

You'll pay the difference. I don't recall anyone informing us that what we were ordering was over the limit

If you mention to the bartender that you have the premium package they can advise you of whether your drink is covered. The bar menus have the prices listed so if ordering at a bar it's easy for you to check.

With the premium package you will pay the difference. If you have the classic package you pay the full price for any drinks over the maximum.