Canyon Ranch on Solstice

smellywax

I had a pedicure on a recent cruise and it was very good. My toes look awesome! It was about $70 but I had a 20% off coupon. The original price was something like $89
How did you get a coupon?

I was on the 8 day Alaska repo and both DH and I got a manicure... my first ever. It was great. $35/pp plus gratuity and an extra few bucks. No sales pitch, lots of great tips for care without having "a wonder product I just have to have"

Fransais from South Africa handled both of our manicures and she was WONDERFUL!!

I used one of the "Elite" coupons in my cabin. However, I think they have coupons in the room for all categories.

Great tip, we've booked with them by email but you don't pay until onboard so will be able to use the voucher

I just left the solstice today and had a tension area massage while on board. Price was $150 plus gratuity. Alfredo was my therapist and was excellent and very well trained. I get regular massages at home an this was very good. You will be pleased.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

We were also just on the Solstice cruises of May 8th.

My wife had something done at the Canyon Spa, don't ask me what I wouldn't know, but she came back to the cabin happy. It was $149.00 and she said very little hard sale talk afterwards. She was happy, I was happy. :)

There were no hard sells on my pedicure and it was good. The spa didn't seem all that busy while I was there but it is hard to gage because it's not like I hung out there. The staff at the desk weren't particularly friendly.

Edited by rebeccalouiseagain

There were no hard sells on my pedicure and it was good. The spa didn't seem all that busy while I was there but it is hard to gage because it's not like I hung out there. The staff at the desk weren't particularly friendly.

I typically enjoy having my hair blown dry on formal nights. Did you notice or hear anything about the quality the of hairdressers. Also the cost?

Txs

I got these pdf files directly from Celebrity on May 11. I'm sailing the Reflection so I'm not sure what services vary from ship to ship, but maybe this can help

http://www.pdf-archive.com/2014/05/24/celebrity-guide-to-services/celebrity-guide-to-services.pdf

http://www.pdf-archive.com/2014/05/24/celebrity-menu-of-services/celebrity-menu-of-services.pdf

I typically enjoy having my hair blown dry on formal nights. Did you notice or hear anything about the quality the of hairdressers. Also the cost?

Txs

I was recently on Celebrity ships for 30 days and I, too, like to have a shampoo and blow-dry on the ship now and then. The price was about 48% more than the last company charged and the hairdresser did not do a very good job. I felt I wasted $60.00---their price which included their added 18% tip. I felt they were waaay overpriced for the service I received. I did not go back.

I was recently on Celebrity ships for 30 days and I, too, like to have a shampoo and blow-dry on the ship now and then. The price was about 48% more than the last company charged and the hairdresser did not do a very good job. I felt I wasted $60.00---their price which included their added 18% tip. I felt they were waaay overpriced for the service I received. I did not go back.

Very dissappointing! Especially on a long cruise :(

Do they still do the Botox and fillers? When I was on the Century a year ago there was a lovely MD that did fillers and Botox. The prices were very reasonable and she was great. Does Canyon Ranch do that? I am thinking not!

Do they still do the Botox and fillers? When I was on the Century a year ago there was a lovely MD that did fillers and Botox. The prices were very reasonable and she was great. Does Canyon Ranch do that? I am thinking not!

You are thinking right. Just of the Constellation and medi spa treatments were not available anymore.