Drinks on RCI - independence of the seas

lou2003k

Hi myself and partner were looking at drinks packages.

We don't drink alcohol so soft drinks only.

The packages are royal replenish at £12 a day

Or royal refreshment at £4 a day...

I'm stuck on which one to go for my boyfriend drinks coffee and tea a lot so maybe the replenish one might be good .

Does anyone have any experience of what other drinks the royal replenish gives? Like milkshake , mocktails etc? From personal experiences onboard?

Cheers

Coffee and tea are included in your fare. So is ice water, lemonade or flavored water, milk and juice at breakfast. I don't believe there are milkshakes anywhere, unless the ship has a Johnny Rockets restaurant..and that would not be included in a package. Can't help with "mocktails"....If I'm imbibing those calories, it better have alcohol in it!!

Edited by cb at sea

Coffee and tea are included in your fare. So is ice water, lemonade or flavored water, milk and juice at breakfast. I don't believe there are milkshakes anywhere, unless the ship has a Johnny Rockets restaurant..and that would not be included in a package. Can't help with "mocktails"....If I'm imbibing those calories, it better have alcohol in it!!

So if I don't get a drinks package I can still get iced water , coffee , tea , flavoured water, lemonade and milk? Anytime without paying? Or just at dining times?

So if I don't get a drinks package I can still get iced water , coffee , tea , flavoured water, lemonade and milk? Anytime without paying? Or just at dining times?

Yes, there will be an area with coffee, tea and water on the Royal Promenade 24 hours a day.

As for lemonade, I think it's at the lunch location during meals/snacks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

There's iced flavoured water provided with lunch and dinner in the Windjammer....things like lemon or melon....and there were juices provided at breakfast, and possibly flavoured water too which I didn't notice because I always took the orange juice. :cool:

There is a Johnnie Rockets, which was- I think- a small charge for the food, but I think you paid for the large milkshakes.;)

Each cabin has a kettle, with teabags and a rather (to us) unpleasant milk substitute....There was no coffee provided, although we took a tiny jar of decaf., but we wished we'd taken a small Nescafe or something as well. If we had been going for longer, we'd have bought a 1/2 litre of milk and kept it in the fridge. I think the tea bags were Tetley, but we had some Twinings with us- and there's a good selection at the tea stations.

Edited by jocap
Getting old.... :(