Suite Questions

EvelynAlexa

Greg, did you get the vouchers because you were in a suite or are you also a high rank Captains club member? Am in a CS later this month and wondering how much to budget for laundry, internet etc. We have never sailed Celebrity before so are not Captains club members.

This was our first cruise so no Captains club status involved.

Milica, our Michaels club concierge gave the impression that it was a standard suite perk :-) She also gave us three tickets with promo codes for 90 mins internet on each.

The voucher sheets were headed Captains club elite member premium offers. when we were given these Milica emphasised that when we had used the promo codes for the 270 mins (3 X 90mins) not to do as the vouchers said and pay for further time and present the vouchers for a refund but instead to go to her and she you give us further promo codes for extra lots of 90mins.

I did manage to get chocolate on my dress shirt on the first formal so the next morning we gave Caesar our butler a bag of washing with my shirt to be washed and pressed. Caesar did warn us that it would not be the express service but it all arrived back washed, folded and ironed before dinner that evening.

Our impression was that nothing was too much trouble and as suite guests everything was covered.

I have attached a copy of the voucher sheet, the captains club lounge pass and an internet ticket for info. To be honest the Michaels club seemed much more pleasant so we did not venture to the captains club lounge.

As we had booked with the 123Go and upgraded the drinks to premium we paid for nothing more on board in the way of drinks. Although if we hadn't we could have drunk all we wanted but only in Michaels.

We had invites most days to various events in Michaels such as drinks with the captain and his senior officers, jewelery and Faberge egg expositions, tours of the bridge etc

On some evenings musicians appeared in Michaels with Jazz piano or subtle acoustic gituar

vouchers002.pdf

vouchers003.pdf

• 1 month later...
No garuntees, but often CS, RS, PH and the upper suites on Reflection are given Elite status (invite to Elite events) and Elite coupons. You won't know for due un til you board but I would be more surprised if you didn't get them.

Happy sailing

Jenna

After just getting off Summit today, when we boarded we were told we were Elite for the cruise (we're elite already) but she was very clear that those in Michael' Club get elite status (coupons and invites) for the cruise. In this case, we received one set each.

Now I would say that if you didn't get then you should ask for them.

We were impressed with how disembarkation worked though the "breakfast" in Michael's this morning didn't leave a great last impression. Only nonfat milk for coffee' barely any pastries out, then they added mini-bagels with Salmon as most were leaving. I'd say it was the only area of disappointment I could find from our Michael's Club experience.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Jenna, that is too bad. First and last impressions are the most important. Want to leave on a good note. I think you are on our Summit cruise on April 11th. I look forward to new suite dining. Hope to meet you then, Heather

It wasn't that big a deal, more surprising with all the nice touches throughout the week, just an area where a little effort would have gone a long way. It is tough with much of the crew working on turnover and few days off because of the extra sea day due to the hurricane. We are on April 11th next year and the week before for the inaugural suite dining room for Summit. The combination provides a really great itinerary.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

I don't see why they won't hit the schedule, they've published the implementation dates and from what I've seen with a few notable exceptions cruise lines keep to their schedules remarkably well. I think this will be similar to the spa changeover which occurred on a similar schedule with some facilities closed for a few days.

Happy sailing,

Jenna