Best rates?

clancy43

Does anyone know the best sites to find the best rates? We are booked on the NCL Getaway. I want to monitor in case the price drops ~ just wondering if anybody has any tips to find the best deals :)

If you want to 'monitor the price" ..... you could try google and ask for "monitor cruise price" and different sites will show up.

I use one, but have no idea if it is the best. The site is pretty good in monitoring the prices and even gives you nice graphs ( if you want it) but it misses some of the special discounts, like residency, senior, military ...... so there could be a drop in price for those that qualify ..... but the monitoring site does not show it ( it used to show it in some previous years .... but not now.

Does anyone know the best sites to find the best rates? We are booked on the NCL Getaway. I want to monitor in case the price drops ~ just wondering if anybody has any tips to find the best deals :)

You can only monitor NCL site itself. What difference is it if some third party has a lower fare since you are already booked?

You can only monitor NCL site itself. What difference is it if some third party has a lower fare since you are already booked?

The difference is that if you find a lower fare the cruise line will usually re price your fare or give you the difference as a OBC. happy cruising.

On this site there is a price drop notification system, you can add your cruise date and ship and are notified every Friday if there is a drop, or check every day or two as I do. We have a TA booked for 2015 and have received re pricing on two occasions for about 450.00 and we are still monitoring for more. happy cruising

The certainly are options other than just the cruise line. It makes sense to monitor price. Until final payment is made, you can always cancel and rebook. There are reverse bid sites to check, you may find that they either under cut the cruise line price or offer perqs to get your business.

Did you book through a TA? Ours has always notified us after booking if the price goes down. She monitors regularly and this has happened more then once and on more then one line. (another reason to find and stay with a good TA)