How many cruises did you buy with BOGOHO?

Just loved this sale bought 3, booked a GS on Navigtor next April and Liberity in Nov 2015 in JS ( JS has pefect aft balconey)and Liberity in GS for April 2016, this should get is close to Diamond plus

:D

Even dozen... opted for B2Bs and snagged some great staterooms... but wait... I have until midnight tonight... I may book another one in 2016... :) 13 is a lucky number!!

:D

Even dozen... opted for B2Bs and snagged some great staterooms... but wait... I have until midnight tonight... I may book another one in 2016... :) 13 is a lucky number!!

WOW, I need to see if I can talk my wife into adding a B2B

i tried to book but when i look at price i can book without the special for 906 per person and when i try booking BOGOHO the price changes to 1329 per person and with the half off second person i still pay the same as if there was no sale. i guess i dont get what is special with this sale.

i tried to book but when i look at price i can book without the special for 906 per person and when i try booking BOGOHO the price changes to 1329 per person and with the half off second person i still pay the same as if there was no sale. i guess i dont get what is special with this sale.

Unfortunately, that's the way the "upgraded" booking engine works (if you can call it working). When you look at a sailing, it automatically shows you the discounted price, but when you go in and look at the summary, it shows how they got to that price. The only way you would know whether the price was in fact a good deal would be to compare it to an existing booking. In our case, with the re-pricing, it was easy to do. With the two new bookings, we looked at identical itineraries/dates/ships that we had already booked for this year, and the BOGOHO price turned out to be much lower for the identical 2015/2016 itineraries than we paid for this years cruises.