Editing CC Signature now user friendly!

Hi all

I've just been editing my signature (see User CP on top LHSide of Options Bar above) to find that they have changed the format making it much more user friendly! :D

The only reason I put my past and future cruises on my signature is because it's great fun to see if others have been on similar cruises at similar times! I suppose I should write some reviews but if you don't do it as soon as you return each time, it becomes a real chore so I've been slack though I always read ship reviews if I'm cruising on a different ship.

I like to use the site deckplangenius dot com for details of the different cabins. I've also been loving my new cruiseshipmate app as it allows me to enter all my past cruises as well as future cruises and shows where we are or will be each day! You can also search for cruises via the ship name so that's a big plus too! Love it! :)

Gae

Edited by gaechann

Thanks for the info Gae.

I like the updated shipmate app too, but I am finding the deck plans are not downloading the last week or so, but they did when I first updated it. I know they are doing a lot of work on it, so I may uninstall and try it again.

It's also easier to post photos...but I'm not fussed with the column of ads on the right. We'll have to learn to live with them if we want CC to stay alive :rolleyes:.

Just amazing how everything you have looked previously at,appear in the ads. damn cookies.:p

Just amazing how everything you have looked previously at,appear in the ads. damn cookies.:p

If you look carefully there is an arrow at the top right corner of the ads. If you click on it a window comes up with the following...

•What Google does and doesn’t do to show you ads

•How you can manage your ads settings

•Advertising industry program participation

•Leave feedback on the ad or website you just saw

..you have a choice of managing what ads you get...to some degree.

WOW Thanks Gai.

I had no idea how to do this. And it was so easy.

How does my signature look?

I'll have to edit it when I get back in 2 weeks.

Cheers:)

Edited by Aussie FF

WOW Thanks Gai.

Looks fine, maybe you should sign up for the Explorer sampler in Feb 2016. Gae along with My wife and I are booked already.:D

Looks fine, maybe you should sign up for the Explorer sampler in Feb 2016. Gae along with My wife and I are booked already.:D

Hello Mic

Do you not see the 2-night Legend of the Seas sampler in Dec 2015 from Brisbane? :D Brisbane is within driving distance of us so we're quite excited to have the Legend almost "home porting" - only problem..... we've done all the itineraries - just couldn't resist this sampler though especially as she's had a refit since we first sailed on her! :)

Gae

Edited by gaechann

WOW Thanks Gai.

Looking good! I've just been into update my signature and found that it's all back to the old format! :confused: Hope they bring back the new, improved version soon. It was so much easier to use!

Needs to be at least 11 days, or not interested. We are going to see if we like Voyager. Really not that excited about the big ships.

We have the next 1 & 1/2 pretty full, so it'll be after that.

And we still have to fit work in.:eek:

Cheers

Needs to be at least 11 days, or not interested. We are going to see if we like Voyager. Really not that excited about the big ships.

We have the next 1 & 1/2 pretty full, so it'll be after that.

And we still have to fit work in.:eek:

Cheers

We do as well.:D

Edited by MicCanberra

Hello Mic

Do you not see the 2-night Legend of the Seas sampler in Dec 2015 from Brisbane? :D Brisbane is within driving distance of us so we're quite excited to have the Legend almost "home porting" - only problem..... we've done all the itineraries - just couldn't resist this sampler though especially as she's had a refit since we first sailed on her! :)

Gae

I saw it but Brisbane is a bit difficult for us, means flying which adds to the cost. Flights out of Canberra are expensive. A Melbourne-Brisbane flight is cheaper than a Canberra-Brisbane flight. :D

I saw it but Brisbane is a bit difficult for us, means flying which adds to the cost. Flights out of Canberra are expensive. A Melbourne-Brisbane flight is cheaper than a Canberra-Brisbane flight. :D

Yes, the logistics of getting to Brisbane from Canberra if the flights are expensive would impact considerably!

My neighbour recently had to attend a funeral in Sydney. Normally we can get Qantas flights from Coffs to Sydney for $85-$150 if we can book ahead but when she went to book it was priced at over $500 each way!!! :eek:

Consequently, she drove down and back!

Gae

Yes, the logistics of getting to Brisbane from Canberra if the flights are expensive would impact considerably!

My neighbour recently had to attend a funeral in Sydney. Normally we can get Qantas flights from Coffs to Sydney for $85-$150 if we can book ahead but when she went to book it was priced at over $500 each way!!! :eek:

Consequently, she drove down and back!

Gae

That cruise is also mid week which makes getting time off more of a hassle, at least with the other samplers they use the weekends.

We are flying from Canberra to Brisvegas on Qantas FF points next week, there is always that option Mic, burn some FF points. 16000 points for return trip.

We are flying from Canberra to Brisvegas on Qantas FF points next week, there is always that option Mic, burn some FF points. 16000 points for return trip.

Too late, already burning them on other flights.:D

I just checked the cabin numbers on Deck 9 for the Explorer Sampler and lo & behold, the exact same cabin that I've booked for the Voyager Sampler is now available.

I rang and spoke to Gautamala (sp?) and had it changed no problems and NO EXTRA cost! Doing the happy dance now! :D

I just checked the cabin numbers on Deck 9 for the Explorer Sampler and lo & behold, the exact same cabin that I've booked for the Voyager Sampler is now available.

I rang and spoke to Gautamala (sp?) and had it changed no problems and NO EXTRA cost! Doing the happy dance now! :D

Good work, and glad your spanish is up to scratch.:D