West End beach questions please

39august

If all you seek is sun and sand..

Ya might want to look in to Parrot Tree, Paya Bay, Turquoise Bay or Fantasy Island.

Wait, Bar service as in you want them to come to you on the beach or just have a bar close by? I am unable to answer that question, I have an allergy to alcohol. You could check out the web sites above and email about bar service.

So where would be a better option for quiet beach, bar service of some kind?

For a quiet beach I would recommend Turquoise Bay or Club Natale. You can use the search engine on this forum or google images for photos of both. However you will not get "bar service" at either where you have some one running up and down the beach delivering drinks - you will probably have to go to the bar and collect your own or arrange to take a bucket of beers to your lounger.

Keep in mind that West End Beach is a high crime area. Three couples were robbed, on my cruise alone (including me). There was also talk of armed robberies in the weeks preceding our visit (6/12/2014).

Understand.. the above was not robbed at gun point. He was careless enough to leave cash unattended on an island off the coast of the third world country.

West End is NOT high crime but if you are foolish you will loose your valuables.

Truly.. travel smart people.

Edited by Guest 2000

Keep in mind that West End Beach is a high crime area. Three couples were robbed, on my cruise alone (including me). There was also talk of armed robberies in the weeks preceding our visit (6/12/2014).

West End is no more a high crime area than West Bay. But it is a lively and funky spot to enjoy, especially in the evenings. Love spending time in WE.