Onboard Allure now and have a question

On board Allure.... I have a quick question. On my account activity I have a $385 charge for a beverage package. I didn't think just the Coke package (no additional add on) was that expensive. Did I miss something?

I didn't want to jump the gun... maybe I made a mistake.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Edited by wonderdox

On board Allure.... I have a quick question. On my account activity I have a $385 charge for a beverage package. I didn't think just the Coke package (no additional add on) was that expensive. Did I miss something?

You are being charged for the Premium drink package. Soda, plus beer, wine, mixed drinks, and bottled water. The soda package should only be $52.33 for the week.

Edited by clarea

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Run to Guest Relations. :eek::eek: Your being charged for the premium drink package. The coke package is only around $50 for a week! :eek:

Sorry got a little bit of a delay here with the internet on board. I even have the little red sticker with coca cola on my card. I am heading to guest services now.

Thanks for such quick replies!!! Y'all are awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by wonderdox

Yes, it does pay to check :) I spoke to guest services. They had to take a photocopy of my card (with the correct sticker for what I asked for) and write an email to that department. I will need to do the math to make sure I am over all being charged correctly because I had a large charge email from my credit card company. I have onboard credit and something else is not adding up. I was getting ready for dinner and just zeroed in on that jumbo charge lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums