Suite Benefits - Cagney's Breakfast

fabby50

Hey! We are thinking of taking another NCL cruise and it's been about 3 years since we did so. We really enjoyed the breakfast in Cagney's suite benefit. Has that been eliminated? I checked the suite benefits listed on the NCL website and it seems that they have been reduced since the last time we sailed. The breakfast is not listed.

Thank you for any input -

Invitations to an exclusive breakfast and lunch

is still on this page: http://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/freestyle-accommodations/haven

But not on this page:

http://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/freestyle-accommodations/suites-and-penthouses

I'm pretty sure that we would have heard about it here on CC if the Cagney's perk had been eliminated.

Hey! We are thinking of taking another NCL cruise and it's been about 3 years since we did so. We really enjoyed the breakfast in Cagney's suite benefit. Has that been eliminated? I checked the suite benefits listed on the NCL website and it seems that they have been reduced since the last time we sailed. The breakfast is not listed.

Most of the breakfast and lunch menu items are pretty much the same as well.

Edited by dexddd

is still on this page: http://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/freestyle-accommodations/haven

But not on this page:

http://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/freestyle-accommodations/suites-and-penthouses

I'm pretty sure that we would have heard about it here on CC if the Cagney's perk had been eliminated.

We just sailed the Jewel 2 weeks in an Owners Suite. All Haven, OS, and Penthouses had access to the breakfast and lunch…now at Moderno on the Jewel. One look at the hot mess of humanity in the Garden Cafe…and we gave this perk a high rating.

We just sailed the Jewel 2 weeks in an Owners Suite. All Haven, OS, and Penthouses had access to the breakfast and lunch…now at Moderno on the Jewel. One look at the hot mess of humanity in the Garden Cafe…and we gave this perk a high rating.

Oh, and before another LONG thread about where it is...

On the Jewel, they just recently reworked the Cagney overflow area and Star Bar and it became Moderno. So, B&L are in the same, or approx the same place as before, just a different name.

Thank you all for your replies and the information. And for the two links, I was looking at the one under the penthouse descriptions.

I still think about that darn pineapple rum sauce for the waffles. They can skip the waffles and just give me a big bowl of that sauce to drink :) Best way to start a morning off on a Hawaiian cruise.

Oh, and before another LONG thread about where it is...

On the Jewel, they just recently reworked the Cagney overflow area and Star Bar and it became Moderno. So, B&L are in the same, or approx the same place as before, just a different name.

Is Cagney's still there for supper?

Is Cagney's still there for supper?

Hi there,

we just got home on Friday from the Dawn and we were in a DOS, we had breakfast and lunch everyone day in Cagney's and yes Cagney's still has dinner; however, this is not included as a perk.

Enjoy!

Lisa

DW & I just off the Gem yesterday. Here is the breakfast menu from Cagneys. They also have a buffet with all types of pastries, cereals & fruit.

<a href=092.jpg' alt='092.jpg'>

Just off the pearl and breakfast and lunch was available everyday. I just wish there was a little more variety at lunch. I did try most everything on the menu. We did the Buffett one day but it was a mess since Norwalk was on the ship. So it took forever to get a drink or food. So I really enjoyed that part. The Buffett isn't really organized well on the Pearl.

But not on this page:

Hmmm, does that mean that the Family Suite guests aren't invited to Cagneys for breakfast/lunch? That's disappointing. I'd rather have that than the butler/concierge, can I trade them in for breakfast at Cagney's?

Just off the pearl and breakfast and lunch was available everyday. I just wish there was a little more variety at lunch. I did try most everything on the menu. We did the Buffett one day but it was a mess since Norwalk was on the ship. So it took forever to get a drink or food. So I really enjoyed that part. The Buffett isn't really organized well on the Pearl.

One day at breakfast I asked them to cook and keep 5 slices of crispy bacon so I could have a BLT with avocado for lunch. They were happy to do so.

Hmmm, does that mean that the Family Suite guests aren't invited to Cagneys for breakfast/lunch? That's disappointing. I'd rather have that than the butler/concierge, can I trade them in for breakfast at Cagney's?

Family (SJ) suite guests are able to have breakfast/lunch at Cagney's (or equivalent). And remember, you can also have your breakfast/lunch from Cagney's served in your suite.

All full suites get this perk. All suites other than the not a suite known as "mini suite".

Not sure how you read that you did not get it.

All full suites get this perk. All suites other than the not a suite known as "mini suite".

Not sure how you read that you did not get it.

By the message that I quoted - the links to the NCL site - the link for have mentions the breakfast/lunch, the link for suites and penthouses does not.

is still on this page: http://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/...odations/haven

But not on this page:

http://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/...and-penthouses

Thanks to everyone who responded that we would be receiving the breakfast/lunch at Cagney's (or wherever). Sounds GREAT.

We were upgraded to a suite on Princess once and were able to have their breakfast for suite guests - what nice way to start the day.

So, can you get a Bloody Mary in Cagney's at breakfast?

Family (SJ) suite guests are able to have breakfast/lunch at Cagney's (or equivalent). And remember, you can also have your breakfast/lunch from Cagney's served in your suite.

That's a nice idea, too. Looks like our suite has a nice dining table and chairs next to those floor to ceiling windows. Would be a lovely way to start the day. Thanks.

Great perks. You can asked to get two different thing as egg and pancakes. Steak and eggs or steak and pancakes

From our experience, you can get just about anything you want. They aim to please.

One day at breakfast I asked them to cook and keep 5 slices of crispy bacon so I could have a BLT with avocado for lunch. They were happy to do so.

Wish I had known that. We ate only ate breakfast and lunch 3 times each in Cagney because,of the limited menu. No one ever mentioned making adjustments to our order. Mostly for the teens in our group the menu was too limited as they didn't want to have a burger everyday. The other items weren't to their liking.