Does a Snobby Roll Call Mean a Snobby Cruise?

You have gotten some great advice here. I guess I am one of those "snobs" you are talking about! :eek: I started a roll call for our Dec. Serenade cruise (2015) a.........I' date=' for one, love to have the newcomers join in and chat and ask questions and interact as much as possible. .............

So please jump into your roll call....chat.....ask questions. [u']You[/u] can make it great fun.

Roll call's can be intimidating, and I try to make the ones I am in less so, but had I joined your roll I would have recognized your username and many of the reviews and jumped right in.

I think my Allure cruise has been booked by a group of cloistered nuns and monks.:eek:

That might explain it, I was going to say I would have thought your profile pic would be getting people to sign up for that cruise! ;) Most Allure ones get big just because of the size of the ship!

Whoa, running in Marathons nonsense? :confused: Kidding, I read the rest of your message and know what you mean. I had a bunch of people in my roll call follow me on twitter during my 2011 marathon as the race tweeted my status every 10k :)

HUGE props to marathon runners.

However, this is a cruise board, FTLOG, not meant for news about your brother's cousin's son's achievements. That is what Twitter, Facebook, and the like are for.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.