Transport Included?

sharke

If I purchase my flights from Azamara along with the cruise is my transport to & from the airport to the port included? Getting some questionable info from my TA. I know these boards are the place for quick & recent answers from personal experience. Thanks

In our experience if you are using ChoiceAir, and flying in the day of embarkation, at the end of the procedure of selecting your flights you will be offered an opportunity to opt for an ACC shuttle.

There has been a relatively modest charge for this service, although, on your own, you may find cheaper alternatives.

However, many of us prefer to fly in a day early and, in that case, we must arrange our own transfer. If you identify the port, there will be many useful suggestions as to excellent options.

In our experience if you are using ChoiceAir, and flying in the day of embarkation, at the end of the procedure of selecting your flights you will be offered an opportunity to opt for an ACC shuttle.

There has been a relatively modest charge for this service, although, on your own, you may find cheaper alternatives.

However, many of us prefer to fly in a day early and, in that case, we must arrange our own transfer. If you identify the port, there will be many useful suggestions as to excellent options.

Hello Sharke ~

excellent advice here from Nordski :)

Bonnie

• 2 weeks later...

Our transfers to and from the airport were included the last time we sailed ACC. But...this time we are in Nice a couple of days prior to sailing. We have arranged a private transfer which we are sharing. I found the transfer from Citavecchia to FCO through ACC to be quite high and I have found much more reasonable transfers to FCO. I am currently on our roll call trying to find someone to share a transfer with me. Even if I can't do a shared transfer, it is still less expensive to do it on my own. In my opinion, $180.00 is not an acceptable price for 2 people. Normally, you will not hear me complain about ACC, but somehow I really don't feel this is acceptable. Since we are debarking in Civi and going directly to FCO, I don't understand why the transfer is not included.