Posting pictures to CC

Zimomiller

I know this has been a topic before but I cannot find a thread to help me.

I am having troubles uploading pictures.

Can anyone give me guidance or advice? or post a thread where I can go read up on what to do?

Thanks in advance

Here's link to a cc thread that helped me when I was trying to learn how to upload photos. Based on some of the recommendations I use photobucket. I did end up paying (not much) for extra storage because lol I learned if you delete a photo from photobucket it is also deleted from wherever you posted it.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1714741&page=4

With photobucket you can post six photos in a post - - that includes smileys :)

Check it out and if you need any help just let us know.

You need to put your pictures on a 3rd party sharing website that will label the picture with a URL (I use photobucket)

Once you have the pictures you want to insert in a post you have to enter them one at a time by clicking on the yellow post card in the tool bar:

Capture.jpg

The small pop up box will open and you need to put the URL from the sharing website that was assigned to the picture in the space provided.

Capture2.jpg

Click okay and your picture will be inserted.

Edited by Sauer-kraut

I use photobucket but post my photos a little differently.

After I upload my photo to photobucket I resize it, save the image and then click on the IMG line of the links to share this photo. Using a mac I command c to copy the image line and then command v to paste it directly into my cc post.

Love being able to post photos and see that Ziomiller figured it out too :)

Could someone tell me how to post a picture and size it? I used to do this with Webshots but they are no longer and I can't see how to do it on Photobucket. Maybe I'm just tired and should go to bed... but would be useful tomorrow. :) Oh, and I don't have a Mac it's a PC.

Edited by cruiseat50

Could someone tell me how to post a picture and size it? I used to do this with Webshots but they are no longer and I can't see how to do it on Photobucket. Maybe I'm just tired and should go to bed... but would be useful tomorrow. :) Oh, and I don't have a Mac it's a PC.

I have my digital camera set to the M2 size and in Photobucket I think they're on Medium. I don't resize at all from what they upload as. There is an EDIT button in the black tab at the top of the photobucket frame and you can resize and crop in there.